Cake Supply Store In Branson, Missouri?

Decorating By katibeth88 Updated 17 Jul 2010 , 1:59am by christina1961

katibeth88 Posted 15 Jul 2010 , 12:18pm
post #1 of 7

I'm on my way to our family's annual trip to Branson icon_smile.gif
Man that place never gets old... once you're not a teenager anymore icon_razz.gif

Anyways, do any of you know if there is a cake decorating store in the area?

6 replies
TapsTreats Posted 15 Jul 2010 , 2:08pm
post #2 of 7

There used to be one on HWY 13 but it is closed now. I live down in Harrison AR about 30mins from Branson and I typically go to A+ Educational Supply here. However, there is a Michaels in Branson now by Best Buy and Target and there are a couple of kitchen stores at the Tanger Outlets that have some Wilton stuff. If you go to Tanger go to the main customer service show them your AAA card and you will get a coupon book for free or you can buy one for $5 it has a lot of great deals. If you need any other info just PM me and I will get right back to you.

confectionsofahousewife Posted 15 Jul 2010 , 2:17pm
post #3 of 7

I live in Springfield MO! We are actually going to Silver Dollar City today. The only cake decorating store I know if is in Springfield. Its right off of Hwy 65 on Division St. Its called June's Cakery. She doesn't carry a huge variety of things but its the only cake decorating store besides Michaels and Hobby Lobby around here. What are you looking for?

LittleFox09 Posted 15 Jul 2010 , 2:27pm
post #4 of 7

I was just in Branson this past Saturday. I went to La Gourmet at the Tanger Outlet mall and they have a bigger supply of Wilton than I had expected but it still wasnt much. Have fun in Branson! I know that we did! Good luck finding what you need!

katibeth88 Posted 15 Jul 2010 , 7:14pm
post #5 of 7

thanks! What show did yall go to? Do they have anything new this year?

LittleFox09 Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 9:46pm
post #6 of 7

Hopefully this isnt to late. We just did the go kart, landing thing. There is a show at the Clay Cooper theater called Buckets N Boards. The only way I can explain it is its sort of like a comedy version of Stomp. Its very family oriented and priced friendly as well. I actually went to school with one of the guys. They used to play down at the landing. Have fun!

christina1961 Posted 17 Jul 2010 , 1:59am
post #7 of 7

There is also an Amish Country store in Branson that sells sanding sugar. According to a friend that has been there numerous times, they carry a 'rainbow of colors'. I found this link with an address The sanding sugars are not listed but when I called they said that they do carry them.

Good luck! I love Branson.

Quote by @%username% on %date%