I Think I Had The Worse Cupcake Today, No I Know I Had The

Decorating By sweettreat101

sweettreat101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweettreat101 Posted 15 Jul 2010 , 8:17am
post #1 of 1

worse cupcake today. I was at work on my lunch break talking to some friends when a security guard comes up stair with a box of cupcakes. I said what do you have there and he replied someone from Icing on the cupcake dropped by with a free box of cupcakes.

We all ran over to see what was inside and they were adorable. We all grab a cupcake I grabbed red velvet and take a bite. I started with the cake and was not impressed at all. Extremely dry and didn't really taste like red velvet to me.

Then one of the ladies asked why I hadn't tried the frosting so I pop part of the cupcake with the frosting in my mouth and right back out it came. It was the worst frosting I have ever tasted. I can't really describe the flavor except dry with maybe a coffee creamer flavor.Yuck!

So the rest of the night all my co workers kept asking each other did you try the cupcakes? I only saw one person eat the entire cupcake the rest threw them in the trash.

You would think that if you are trying to promote your business that you wouldn't deliver what tastes like two day old cupcakes. I guess it's the thought that counts. The funny thing is now my coworkers want to have a cupcake challenge next week. At least we will get additional goodies out of it. LOL.

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%