Need A Fresh Idea For A Guy Cake

Decorating By Jayde Updated 14 Jul 2010 , 12:39pm by Jayde

Jayde Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jayde Posted 14 Jul 2010 , 4:44am
post #1 of 5

I need an idea for a guy cake. Its for a friend so the only instructions that he gave me was that he wanted something that tasted awesome. Naturally icon_biggrin.gif

I actually hate orders like this, I almost need some direction to elaborate on.

The regular stand-by guy grill, shirt and tie, fish, pair of boobs, etc. isnt going to work for this guy.

He likes Ed Hardy and anime, BUT the budget doesnt allow for painting or 3D designs or figures.

So I am trying to toss around a couple of different ideas and nothing is sticking. What do you guys think?

4 replies
yummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummy Posted 14 Jul 2010 , 5:01am
post #2 of 5

I donn't know anything about this, never heard of them. Is Ed Hardy some kind of skull? I found anime on google, maybe you can do an edible image.

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=anime&rlz=1R2TSHB_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=L0M9TOuoD8L78Abg0synBg&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CDYQsAQwAwo

yummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bmoser24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bmoser24 Posted 14 Jul 2010 , 5:17am
post #4 of 5

I usually surf the Gallery, here, and get inspired. Most of the time I wind up mixing the ideas i get from other cakes.

Jayde Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jayde Posted 14 Jul 2010 , 12:39pm
post #5 of 5

No edible images. I dont care for them.

I kinda have an idea for a cake that starts out flat and gradually builds to 3D that I think might work. Its a work in progress, I will post a picture if it turns out.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%