Buy Cereal Treat Sheets

Decorating By shari22 Updated 14 Jul 2010 , 12:04am by anasazi17

shari22 Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 6:16pm
post #1 of 14

Can someone tell me please where I can buy the cereal treats but in sheets? I see them on tv all the time and would like to buy them that way.
PS I didnt know if this was the correct forum to post at. Sorry icon_smile.gif

13 replies
kansaslaura Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 10:35pm
post #2 of 14

I've seen them at the place I buy my cake supplies--but it's in Wichita, KS. Check out like places in your area and good luck!

mbasic Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 10:39pm
post #3 of 14

I have seen them in GFS (Gordon Food Service)

shari22 Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 10:40pm
post #4 of 14

Hi Kansaslaura! Thanks for answering! Well I did see them locally but a small sheet runs for $15, and i think that's alot of money for it, so I'm hoping i can find it cheaper elsewhere!

stampinron Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 10:40pm
post #5 of 14

Cash and Carry

kansaslaura Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 10:53pm
post #6 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari22

Hi Kansaslaura! Thanks for answering! Well I did see them locally but a small sheet runs for $15, and i think that's alot of money for it, so I'm hoping i can find it cheaper elsewhere!




Just asking because I've never seen the sheets they sell--how are they different from making it yourself? That would be so much cheaper!!

shari22 Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 11:07pm
post #7 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by kansaslaura

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari22

Hi Kansaslaura! Thanks for answering! Well I did see them locally but a small sheet runs for $15, and i think that's alot of money for it, so I'm hoping i can find it cheaper elsewhere!



Just asking because I've never seen the sheets they sell--how are they different from making it yourself? That would be so much cheaper!!





hahahaha cause i'm lazy!! hahahah!!

GenGen Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 11:25pm
post #8 of 14

i've seen one website list them on their items but did not have them for sale. i hven't seen them elsewhere though. would like to find out the pricing for them too- i don't always make very good RKT myself lol

anasazi17 Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 11:46pm
post #9 of 14

I just bought some at GFS...because I am lazy too!! lol. You can find them in strange places, I have seen them at WM and even a local gas station had them for a while. I know you can find them on-line for cheaper, country kitchen dot com carries them and so does food service direct icon_smile.gif

shari22 Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 11:49pm
post #10 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by anasazi17

I just bought some at GFS...because I am lazy too!! lol. You can find them in strange places, I have seen them at WM and even a local gas station had them for a while. I know you can find them on-line for cheaper, country kitchen dot com carries them and so does food service direct icon_smile.gif




I went to GFS and saw them, but I thought they were the regular ones, not in sheets, is that what you purchased? Hmmm maybe i need to go back and check again.

anasazi17 Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 11:53pm
post #11 of 14

Yep, it was right next to the regular ones, a big 12 X 15 sheet...is that what you are looking for?

GenGen Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 11:56pm
post #12 of 14

gfs is that an online source? (sorry to sound dunce)

shari22 Posted 14 Jul 2010 , 12:02am
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by anasazi17

Yep, it was right next to the regular ones, a big 12 X 15 sheet...is that what you are looking for?




Yup that's EXACTLY what I was looking for!! Man, i even asked the cashier cause i saw them in chocolate, but she pointed out to the box with the individually wrapped ones in it. Lucky you!! I'm gonna check again tomorrow!

anasazi17 Posted 14 Jul 2010 , 12:04am
post #14 of 14

It's actually Gordon Food Service, a chain in the midwest and I think Florida. They sell all kinds of restaurant supplies & food. They tend to be a little pricey sometimes icon_smile.gif But they also tend to be convenient!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%