Iphone Screen Edible Image

Decorating By tootie0809 Updated 13 Jul 2010 , 4:28pm by icingimages

tootie0809 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tootie0809 Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 1:36pm
post #1 of 6

I have an order for an Iphone cake and was hoping to use an edible image for the screen. First off, I've never used an edible image before, but I plan on having my local cake decorating store print on up for me. My question is actually kind of a technical question. The bride wants some specific app icons on the screen. He is a sports fan. She also wants to put his nickname in the top bar up where the time and signal strength is. Normally there is no name there. My question is, can anyone tell me how to customize an Iphone screen so that I can send the completed picture with the different apps and other changes to have it printed? I see generic Iphone screens that I can use, but they don't have the sports icons or, obviously, the custom changes to the top bar, etc. I don't know if that makes sense. Any help would be appreciated!

5 replies
Makeitmemorable Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Makeitmemorable Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 3:41pm
post #2 of 6

Hi

I recently did this phone. I copied the 'screen picture' from the internet and then photoshopped it with the details I needed and then sent it for printing.

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_1719190.html

I have just googled "iphone sports icons" and it comes up with heaps of icons. You just need to copy one of them and put it on a screen shot of an iphone.

Hope this makes sense and good luck,

Kim thumbs_up.gif

tootie0809 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tootie0809 Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 3:57pm
post #3 of 6

Thanks Kim! That is very helpful. I have no knowledge of Photoshop or any of these things. Thankfully, my younger sister is a Photoshop whiz.

icon_smile.gif

Makeitmemorable Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Makeitmemorable Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 4:03pm
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tootie0809

Thanks Kim! That is very helpful. I have no knowledge of Photoshop or any of these things. Thankfully, my younger sister is a Photoshop whiz.

icon_smile.gif

You will have no problem then thumbs_up.gif - she will be able to create it for you.

Good luck Kim

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 4:26pm
post #5 of 6

That is the nice thing about edible printing is, whatever you can get in to your computer, you can print it on an image!!!!

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 4:28pm
post #6 of 6

That is the nice thing about edible printing is, whatever you can get in to your computer, you can print it on an image!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%