Decorating By nicksmom Updated 13 Jul 2010 , 4:55am by CWR41

nicksmom Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 4:32am
post #1 of 2

what is this? saw it used for limbs on an animal cake, and don't know what it is?

1 reply
CWR41 Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 4:55am
post #2 of 2

Rice Krispies Treat (or RKT, Point your cursor over the underlined words.)

Quote by @%username% on %date%