The Bakery Bunch! New Show

Lounge By step0nmi Updated 14 Jul 2010 , 6:25am by Rebealuvsweets

step0nmi Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 2:40am
post #1 of 7

Has anyone watched the Bakery Bunch yet on TLC? I just did tonight for the first time, hadn't even heard of it yet, and it's real cute! Looks like a really nice bakery and the lady running seemed a lot like me...well, all of us. All of her heart and soul goes into to the bakery. She was delivering 145 mini cakes and at the end she was about to cry and hugging her husband....I felt just like her!!! icon_cry.gif I think I feel like that after all of my wedding cakes.

what do you guys think?

6 replies
ChRiStY_71 Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 2:43am
post #2 of 7

I caught part of it last night...seems like it will be a good show. It must be nice to have grown up in a bakery and to have it in your blood!

step0nmi Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 2:54am
post #3 of 7

i'm starting to think that with all these cake decorating shows people are going to expect more from us decorators and freak out at the prices! icon_lol.gif

CWR41 Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 3:17am
post #4 of 7

It somewhat bothered me to see the ladies working with fingernail polish on... one wore red, another had black, and a third wore pink!

I thought the owner's voice was annoying (okay, I realize she can't help it, but it gave me a sore throat just listening).

I'm happy they were able to move back to her hometown so the grandparents get to spend more of their retirement years with family and those grandbaby triplets!

kansaslaura Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 10:46pm
post #5 of 7

I set the DVR and watched it--ONCE. Once was enough for me. It was all over the place! The husband either is or was made to look like a doofus, which gets old real fast for me.

Holllleyyy molllley how many of these shows do we need???

kellikrause Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 11:20pm
post #6 of 7

the wife was stressing me out, and I agree the husband was made to look like, or actually is, a doofus. I just like seeing how different people do cakes but I won't go out of my way to watch. I do, however, like cupcake wars!

Rebealuvsweets Posted 14 Jul 2010 , 6:25am
post #7 of 7

I love any show relating to baking!!!! icon_biggrin.gif And, it's sooo cool that she is in Cali...

Quote by @%username% on %date%