Baking Strips

Baking By miloke Updated 13 Jul 2010 , 5:12pm by chrisviz

miloke Posted 12 Jul 2010 , 3:37pm
post #1 of 5

What are baking strips? and how do you use a flower nail in the cake?

4 replies
JaeRodriguez Posted 12 Jul 2010 , 6:32pm
post #2 of 5

Wilton sells them at Michael's, A.C. Moore, etc. They are strips that you soak in water and attach around your pans while baking. They help the cake bake evenly and the cake has little to no dome as a result.

wifey2kevin Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 10:59am
post #3 of 5

i'm not sure how to do the flower nail either. i'll be watching this thread to see.

Quote by @%username% on %date%