Cheapest Website To Buy Fondant And Other Goodies

Baking By totallycaked Updated 15 Jul 2010 , 12:28am by didavista

totallycaked Posted 12 Jul 2010 , 7:17am
post #1 of 5

I just can't keep it straight! Where is the best and cheapest place online to buy fondant and other goodies. I am a hobby baker, for my family so its important to me to make the best tasting and looking cakes... since my family and friends know where to find me if it is'nt he he. I am hoping for a secret website with great deals. I love Fondx, fonderiffic and Satin Ice, and I am a sucker for new gadgets... girl gotto have a hobby!

4 replies
tinygoose Posted 12 Jul 2010 , 8:29am
post #2 of 5

I don't know about a secret website. I buy 20lb buckets of Satin Ice from Global Sugar Art. There is one other one I found that carried it for about the same, but GSA ships super fast.

Michaels recently started carrying Duffs fondant, and with a 50% off coupon it's not a bad deal. I just have to buy some, use coupon, go out to the car change cloths add wig....back into Michaels buy some more, use coupon, go out to the car, change clothes add another wig.....lol.

totallycaked Posted 12 Jul 2010 , 6:21pm
post #3 of 5

I totally feel ya about the wig thing at Michaels. he he.. I will give global sugar art a shot... thank you so much!

MommaDukes Posted 15 Jul 2010 , 12:11am
post #4 of 5

checkout D&G Occassions in Orlando FL they ship. their prices on fondant are pretty good.

didavista Posted 15 Jul 2010 , 12:28am
post #5 of 5

I make my fondant so I can't help you there. I do all of my ordering with GlobalSugarArt.com and have to agree they ship super fast, and always have great service.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%