What Is Link Or The Name Of That Expensive Cake Transporter?

Decorating By Rog2e Updated 11 Jul 2010 , 10:44pm by Rog2e

Rog2e Posted 11 Jul 2010 , 10:16pm
post #1 of 3

I stumbed upon a thread a couple months ago. I don't remember how I came across it but in the thread someone referred to a cake carrier/transporter that you basically had to stick a metal pole through the entire cake and the pole attached to a top and bottom lid. The sides of the container folded down as well I the side were see through. I remember everyone saying it was too expensive and I thought the same thing until we had a disaster yesterday for a wedding cake. Thanks for any help.

2 replies
Doug Posted 11 Jul 2010 , 10:29pm
post #2 of 3
Rog2e Posted 11 Jul 2010 , 10:44pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks Doug!

Quote by @%username% on %date%