Fun With Fondant Frills Dvd

Decorating By divinecc Updated 29 Mar 2012 , 10:14pm by Krystal323

divinecc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
divinecc Posted 11 Jul 2010 , 5:21pm
post #1 of 11

I have been thinking about getting this DVD for awhile, I was just wondering if anyone else has bought it and found it useful. Everything in the description I am interested in but I don't want to be disappointed.....especially because its almost 40 bucks with S&H. It's made by Jennifer Dontz from sugardelites.com Thanks!

10 replies
vgcea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vgcea Posted 29 Mar 2012 , 5:55am
post #2 of 11

Bumping for answers.

Also, are there any others you would recommend for fondant work. I'm okay with the basics of covering a cake with fondant. I'd like to focus more on a DVD with tips on decorating with fondant e.g. embossing, crimping e.t.c.

Thanks!

Krystal323 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Krystal323 Posted 29 Mar 2012 , 6:46am
post #3 of 11

Jennifer Dontz ROCKS!!! I received her fondanr frills dvd and was amazed at wht she does.....not only do I luvvv this dvd I soooo recommended to everyone frm beginner to most experience....

The only thing is that she is so gud n professional you would want to buy all her products after u watched lol......so go ahead you won't regret in buyn her dvd.

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 29 Mar 2012 , 1:51pm
post #4 of 11

Excellent DVD thumbs_up.gif . You won't be disappointed.

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 29 Mar 2012 , 2:35pm
post #5 of 11

I have it and I highly recommend it. It's one thing to cover a cake in fondant, it's another thing to doll it up with fondant frills. This DVD has a lot of great hints and tips you will find valuable and a secret recipe or two! icon_biggrin.gif

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 29 Mar 2012 , 3:14pm
post #6 of 11

Happy to hear you all like the DVD!!!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. You can PM if you wish.

Jennifer Dontz icon_smile.gif

bobwonderbuns Posted 29 Mar 2012 , 3:25pm
post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by divinecc

I have been thinking about getting this DVD for awhile, I was just wondering if anyone else has bought it and found it useful. Everything in the description I am interested in but I don't want to be disappointed.....especially because its almost 40 bucks with S&H. It's made by Jennifer Dontz from sugardelites.com Thanks!

If you don't mind me asking, where are you located? It's a $26 video and I've never paid more than $5 or $6 in shipping IF that. Are you overseas?

vgcea Posted 29 Mar 2012 , 4:57pm
post #8 of 11

Wow! Thanks for the great responses people.

One other question, the DVD says "frills" is that a type of design made with fondant or does she mean frills as a general term meaning different designs with fondant. I don't want to buy a DVD that shows me how to make only ONE pattern.

Thanks!

I guess I'll go ahead and PM Jennifer too icon_smile.gif

bobwonderbuns Posted 29 Mar 2012 , 5:11pm
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgcea

Wow! Thanks for the great responses people.

One other question, the DVD says "frills" is that a type of design made with fondant or does she mean frills as a general term meaning different designs with fondant. I don't want to buy a DVD that shows me how to make only ONE pattern.

Thanks!

I guess I'll go ahead and PM Jennifer too icon_smile.gif

She shows how to do a variety of things with fondant.

vgcea Posted 29 Mar 2012 , 9:23pm
post #10 of 11

Thanks bobwonderbuns (I said your screen name in my head and couldn't keep a straight face LOL!!!).

Krystal323 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Krystal323 Posted 29 Mar 2012 , 10:14pm
post #11 of 11

Jennifer Dontz ROCKS!!! I received her fondanr frills dvd and was amazed at wht she does.....not only do I luvvv this dvd I soooo recommended to everyone frm beginner to most experience....

The only thing is that she is so gud n professional you would want to buy all her products after u watched lol......so go ahead you won't regret in buyn her dvd.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%