I Love The "wedding Cake On Board" Magnet!

Decorating By Ruth0209 Updated 24 Dec 2010 , 5:15am by Apti

Ruth0209 Posted 10 Jul 2010 , 3:41pm
post #1 of 11

I cannot tell you how many times I've said to my DH, "I need a sign on my car that says 'SORRY - wedding cake transport in progress'..." This is perfect for me, and the license plate frame is just a fun bonus!!

10 replies
mamawrobin Posted 10 Jul 2010 , 4:00pm
post #2 of 11

I know right?? I am so going to order this. thumbs_up.gif

Rylan Posted 10 Jul 2010 , 6:32pm
post #3 of 11

Oh yes! They are great!

mpetty Posted 10 Jul 2010 , 6:47pm
post #4 of 11

This is going to sound weird or paranoid, but I've always wondered if they would make you a magnet (pardon the pun) for someone who might want to mess with you on the road?

jillmakescakes Posted 10 Jul 2010 , 6:52pm
post #5 of 11

I have something similar. Nobody's messed with me yet, but I think a lot of people still don't read it 'cause I still get flipped the bird for taking a corner too slowly.

costumeczar Posted 10 Jul 2010 , 11:31pm
post #6 of 11

I heard one guy say that the only time he was ever hit by anyone was when the lady behind him slammed into him when he stopped because she was trying to read the magnet.

catlharper Posted 11 Jul 2010 , 12:49am
post #7 of 11

I would love it but my dh would never stand for a magnet on his truck. They slowly wear away the surface paint so he won't go for it. SIGH. I might have to get it just for the fridge tho! LOL!

cakesdivine Posted 12 Jul 2010 , 1:39pm
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by catlharper

I would love it but my dh would never stand for a magnet on his truck. They slowly wear away the surface paint so he won't go for it. SIGH. I might have to get it just for the fridge tho! LOL!

That is only if you leave them on all the time. I only put mine on when making a delivery and remove it when I arrive at the venue so it isn't on the vehicle long enough to cause any wear and tear on the paint job.

iamcakin Posted 12 Jul 2010 , 1:41pm
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by costumeczar

I heard one guy say that the only time he was ever hit by anyone was when the lady behind him slammed into him when he stopped because she was trying to read the magnet.

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

FEIwannabe Posted 23 Dec 2010 , 5:56am
post #10 of 11

"wedding cake on board"
Aren't all cakes on boards?
Ar ar ar

Apti Posted 24 Dec 2010 , 5:15am
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by FEIwannabe

"wedding cake on board"
Aren't all cakes on boards?