Contacting Cake Central

Decorating By rah4045 Updated 10 Jul 2010 , 12:57pm by Joyfull4444

rah4045 Posted 9 Jul 2010 , 7:33pm
post #1 of 7

My mother in law ordered the cake central magazine for me last Christmas. 4 issues have come out and cake central is sending the issues to her house and not my house (she is in Texas and I am in Florida).

Several emails and messages and phone calls have been made to cake central and cake central is not addressing the issue.

Can someone please help? It is very frustrating to have this issue go on for 3 months. My next step is to have my mother in law call the credit card company and dispute the charge b/c cake central is not fulfilling their part of the order/contract.

6 replies
bonniebakes Posted 9 Jul 2010 , 7:37pm
post #2 of 7

hi,

if you go to the "magazine" tab at the top of your screen, you can choose the "contact" tab and there will be a form that you can use to contact them with your issue.

Rosie2 Posted 9 Jul 2010 , 7:49pm
post #3 of 7

My friend that lives in Mexico also ordered the magazine and she never got it....she has contacted them through email several times and no answer either. She's beggining to wonder...
Does anyone know who to contact regarding the magazine??

rah4045 Posted 9 Jul 2010 , 8:27pm
post #4 of 7

@bonniebakes: I used the contact tab to initially contact them. Cake Central responded and requested additional info which I immediately provided. 3 months have gone by and I have tried to follow up many, many times with no response.

What kind of operation is this? In home? or is there an actual staffed office?

Joyfull4444 Posted 10 Jul 2010 , 3:08am
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by rah4045

My mother in law ordered the cake central magazine for me last Christmas. 4 issues have come out and cake central is sending the issues to her house and not my house (she is in Texas and I am in Florida).

Several emails and messages and phone calls have been made to cake central and cake central is not addressing the issue.

Can someone please help? It is very frustrating to have this issue go on for 3 months. My next step is to have my mother in law call the credit card company and dispute the charge b/c cake central is not fulfilling their part of the order/contract.

rah4045, you need to PM Heath or Jackie personally with this. Using the magazine contact option, from all thats been posted on here about using that option, its hit and miss if you'll get a response.

If you don't have Heath or Jackies PM info, just go to the top of this page and click on the box that says member search. Type in Heath or Jackie and their PM contact will pop up for you.

Best of luck..

rah4045 Posted 10 Jul 2010 , 10:53am
post #6 of 7

Thank you! Will contact Heath or Jackie today.

Joyfull4444 Posted 10 Jul 2010 , 12:57pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by rah4045

Thank you! Will contact Heath or Jackie today.

thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%