A Little Bit About Icing Images!

Decorating By icingimages Updated 11 Aug 2010 , 10:40pm by iris219

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 8 Jul 2010 , 8:34pm
post #1 of 5

I want to thank Cake Central for creating an Icing Images forum. Icing Images is a woman owned business which takes pride in offering the best possible service together with the best possible products. Rather than trying to find patches to fix problems, we try to improve our products so that we dont have the problems to begin with. Now there is no perfect product. Wish there was! But our perseverance to only offer the highest quality supplies has led us to a series of products that are the finest we have ever seen in all my years of edible printing. Will everyone agreemaybe not, but overall, I truly believe our products solve the majority of the problems that people have in edible printing. Our images are vibrant, our colors are the truest I have seen and I believe our products are the most reliable on the market.

Products: In over 10 years of edible printing, we have never seen better quality ink than our new Gold Label Ink. Our new ink cartridges feature a spongeless food grade ink tank. No more concerns about bacteria growing inside your cartridge after several refills. Each cartridge holds more ink so you get more prints per cartridge, once again saving you money. In addition, our Gold Label refill allows you to easily refill the cartridges right inside your printer without the worry of contamination or messy spills. Most important, the colors are absolutely brilliant.

Icing Images Premium Icing Sheets come in two flavors, original and chocolate, yes chocolate! Our exclusive Premium icing sheets feature our ez- peel backing and showcase a full 8.5x10.75.This size allows for a more proportional print. We offer a full range of sizes from 1.25 circles to 11.7 × 16. In addition, our icing sheets tastes great and standup to humidity and dryness without crumbling or cracking after a few minutes outside of their packaging.

In addition, Icing Images proudly distributes SugarVeil®. Place an Icing Image on Sugarveil® and you now have a flexible fabric like decoration that you can tie in bows, drape, punch out patterns, and more. In addition, SugarVeil® and our Premium Icing Sheets can be used in the new cutting machines on the market.

More recently, we are getting endorsements from our customers stating how well our Premium Icing Sheets stand up to the Cricut® without crumbling and cracking.

Icing Images is your one stop shop for all your edible printing needs. When you purchase from us, not only do you purchase quality products, but you purchase a support team who takes your business to heart. Our Icing Images family uses our products daily so we are able to intelligently answer any questions. When choosing a printer we will find the perfect fit, without purchasing redundant equipment. Whether you are a large corporate customer, or an at home decorator, your business is just as important to us as ours is. Without our satisfied customers, theres just no reason to open our doors.

4 replies
cutthecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutthecake Posted 8 Jul 2010 , 8:41pm
post #2 of 5

I'm so happy to have a resource and assistance with photo icing sheets on CC. Thanks, Icing Images!

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 12 Jul 2010 , 5:37pm
post #3 of 5

Thank you, I am more than happy to help!

Solecito Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Solecito Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 9:11pm
post #4 of 5

I'd also like to thank CC for having an Icing Images forum. I'm in the process of re-taking edible images and I'm glad there's more supplier options than before, and that we have someone close at hand to ask questions and being able to talk to.

iris219 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iris219 Posted 11 Aug 2010 , 10:40pm
post #5 of 5

oh I am so glad I found this thread. Thank you for this wonderful information.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%