Cricut Cupcake Wrappers

Baking By Marissaisabel Updated 13 Jul 2010 , 3:31pm by Deusha

Marissaisabel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marissaisabel Posted 8 Jul 2010 , 5:45am
post #1 of 11

Has any one used the new Cricut cupcake wrapper cartridge? It has 50 different wrappers and it is only sold at Walmart. I wanted to get one today but it was taking to long to have someone unlock the security holder. So I'm planning on going back tomarrow or Friday when I have more time.

10 replies
Pat317 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pat317 Posted 12 Jul 2010 , 5:37am
post #2 of 11

Are you kidding. I would have waited all day long. I live in Maryland, and it's not available here ( as far as I know ) I searched their sight and couldn't find it. This is a boon to " cupcakers", and the demise to the overpriced wrappers. I can't wait to find it. Thanks for the heads up !

redvelvet4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redvelvet4u Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 3:37am
post #3 of 11

Yes, I bought the lite cartridge, but I haven't used it yet. I couldn't believe the may varieties on it. ANd also, it includes many toppers to coordinate with the wrappers. This is the best deal yet on cartridges I have bought, especially after buying over 300 of those overprices wrappers. I am tempted to buy an extra cartridge for fear this one might wear out!!!!!!

Pat317 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pat317 Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 2:27pm
post #4 of 11

I'm on my search at the 2 Walmarts in my area tonight. Got my fingers crossed. I'll let you know if I find it.

metria Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
metria Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 2:41pm
post #5 of 11

went i looked for the product on walmart's site, it said they were sold out online. icon_sad.gif

greengyrl26 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
greengyrl26 Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 2:58pm
post #6 of 11

I've seen it at several Walmart stores here in KY, so keep searching, I'm sure you'll find it!

dcarylmk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dcarylmk Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 3:01pm
post #7 of 11

I purchased my cartridge but not without alittle frustration. Went to Walmart ....The only one that had the key to unlock the cartridge was out to lunch. Went back another day and time ....same thing, person who had the key out to lunch!!!! icon_eek.gif So I had to throw a little fit and found someone who made the extra effort to find the key! For future knowledge the Electronics Dept. also has the key! They came up, unlocked it, and I went home with my cartridge!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif Keep trying!!

redvelvet4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redvelvet4u Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 3:02pm
post #8 of 11

OK, this is really making me paranoid about not having an extra cartridge. Do cartridges wear out or get damaged? This is one I don't want to take a chance on not having. Is it necessary to buy an extra just in case?

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 3:18pm
post #9 of 11

I got mine at walmart.com with $.97 shipping.

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 3:30pm
post #10 of 11

I used mine last week and it works great! icon_smile.gif

Deusha Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deusha Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 3:31pm
post #11 of 11

They do not lock them up at my WalMart. They had several when I purchased mine.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%