Lorann Oils At Walmart!!

Decorating By Kandykin Updated 8 Jul 2010 , 4:43am by iluvpeeks

Kandykin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kandykin Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 7:51pm
post #1 of 20

.125 oz bottle, comes 2 in a pack for $2.00! They had cinnamon oil, raspberry, strawberry, pina colada, lemon, peppermint, wintergreen, orange and butterscotch. Had to share with you guys - and the best part, NO SHIPPING! icon_biggrin.gif

19 replies
sweettooth88 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweettooth88 Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 8:18pm
post #2 of 20

that is so exciting!! Where do you live??? They dont have them at mywal mart now but maybe soon!!

VNatividad Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VNatividad Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 8:25pm
post #3 of 20

What section did you find them in? With the grocery goods or caking?

LisaMarie86 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LisaMarie86 Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 8:28pm
post #4 of 20

Cool I have a Hobby Lobby close by that carries them but I think they are 3 or 4 dollars for a 2 pack. And they dont have the best hours for my schedule.

chellescountrycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chellescountrycakes Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 9:12pm
post #5 of 20

Yeah- grocery or crafts?? icon_smile.gif

Mickeebabe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mickeebabe Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 11:01pm
post #6 of 20

How exciting. What section did you find them in? Was this a regular Walmart or a Super Walmart?

Thanks. thumbs_up.gif

jstoops08 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jstoops08 Posted 7 Jul 2010 , 6:37am
post #7 of 20

I saw them a couple of weeks ago when picking up a prescription for my son- over in the pharmacy! I grabbed several bottles and ran to the check out, but they weren't in the system yet >.< I went back a few days later and there was a sign sitting on top of the display that the numbers weren't entered yet. I finally picked up several bottles last week and have been playing with them. I got Bavarian Creme, Orange Creme, Red Raspberry, Strawberry and Butterscotch. They had others like Butter, Wintergreen, Cran-Apple, Bubblegum, Cinnamon, Clove and Grape.

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 7 Jul 2010 , 7:26am
post #8 of 20

It seems to be a seasonal thing at the Walmarts here. They have them in the aisles near the gift wrap and cake decorating stuff. They usually have a fairly limited selection and they don't restock...toward the end of the season when they carry them, all they have left is wintergreen and rootbear and things like that.

iluvpeeks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iluvpeeks Posted 7 Jul 2010 , 11:56pm
post #9 of 20

Where do all of you live? I'm in New York. Do you know if they are listed online? I did a search, and I couldn't find them.

cakesbymindysue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbymindysue Posted 8 Jul 2010 , 12:07am
post #10 of 20

I saw them here awhile back, probably just after Christmas was when I first noticed them. After awhile they were all marked down to $1 so I grabbed some. I don't think they have them anymore though. I live in a tiny little town in Idaho and was quite surprised to see them.

nonilm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nonilm Posted 8 Jul 2010 , 12:08am
post #11 of 20

I purchased watermelon last weekend and although it smelled wonderful I just couldn't add it to my frosting. It tasted like cough syrup! Has anyone used this in buttercream? Does the strong alcohol flavor go away?

GHOST_USER_NAME Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GHOST_USER_NAME Posted 8 Jul 2010 , 12:28am
post #12 of 20

Maybe I missed it , but what part of the store did you find them in..tia

cakesbymindysue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbymindysue Posted 8 Jul 2010 , 12:37am
post #13 of 20

At the Walmart where I am they were with all the Wilton cake stuff. Just at the edge of the cake section before it turned into the wedding decor.

RosieC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RosieC Posted 8 Jul 2010 , 12:47am
post #14 of 20

I noticed them here in my walmart in south Alabama a few weeks ago...near the cake decorating stuff....didn't notice the price though.

GHOST_USER_NAME Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GHOST_USER_NAME Posted 8 Jul 2010 , 1:00am
post #15 of 20

Thanks, I'll look next time I go, to see if my store has them

Linliv46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Linliv46 Posted 8 Jul 2010 , 1:06am
post #16 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieC

I noticed them here in my walmart in south Alabama a few weeks ago...near the cake decorating stuff....didn't notice the price though.

I'm in Al. too and they had them here around Christmas and they were hanging on the wire rack at the end of the cake mix in groceries. I realy haven'y noticed them since!

Kandykin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kandykin Posted 8 Jul 2010 , 4:05am
post #17 of 20

Sorry for the late reply - didn't get a chance to log on to cc. I'm in PA and my Walmart had these at the end of the floral aisle. Judging by all the replies, it could be tucked in anywhere in Walmart, lol. I was so excited to find these because I bought a couple of these at 1.49 or so EACH online and then had to pay shipping on top of that. Happy hunting!

By the way, Duff's stuff seems to be making an appearance too - anyone see more than those transfer sheets at Walmart?

iluvpeeks Posted 8 Jul 2010 , 4:31am
post #18 of 20

I guess I'm going hunting tomorrow. Thanks for the info.

tavyheather Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tavyheather Posted 8 Jul 2010 , 4:39am
post #19 of 20

lol, I thought this was my post! I posted this same thing a few months back but it was b/c they were on clearance! 2-pack for ONE dollar! score!! I stocked up and haven't seen them since......

iluvpeeks Posted 8 Jul 2010 , 4:43am
post #20 of 20

Wow. Score is right!!! Good for you. I hope I have some luck tomorrow.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%