"stretchy" Royal Icing

Baking By jjpow Updated 6 Jul 2010 , 4:17am by jjpow

jjpow Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 4:15am
post #1 of 2

I recently read a thread on here about using a certain kind of royal icing mix and adding 1/3 c hot water and when you use it and let it dry it is stretchy the next day and you can put it on the cake. I think the brand had the name kitchen it, but where i am at, i dont have that brand. Would that work with wilton royal icing mix or any other one? Please help me out! icon_smile.gif

1 reply
jjpow Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 4:17am
post #2 of 2

Actually, it was a gumpaste mix, and this is the thread url, sorry for the mix-up.

Quote by @%username% on %date%