Cake Due This Thursday

Decorating By learningtodecorate Updated 6 Jul 2010 , 1:46am by msthang1224

learningtodecorate Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
learningtodecorate Posted 5 Jul 2010 , 6:15pm
post #1 of 6

Ok I need some help my nephew inlaw wants me to make him a cake for his bithday, that is this thursday at the club, and I have no idea on what type of cake to do. Just ideas of what he likes He is has his own barber shop, and he is a dj, and he also put together his own music to make his own cd. Please help He also like yellow cake with buttercream icing

5 replies
yummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummy Posted 5 Jul 2010 , 11:36pm
post #2 of 6

You could do a turntable cake.

yummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
learningtodecorate Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
learningtodecorate Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 1:24am
post #4 of 6

What is a turntable cake, please explain.

ArtsyLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ArtsyLady Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 1:40am
post #5 of 6

http://media.photobucket.com/image/turntable/Kelo_gram/technics-sl-1200-turntable.jpg

This would be cool if you could somehow incorporate a barber's pole pattern onto it. You know, like the stripes or something?

msthang1224 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msthang1224 Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 1:46am
post #6 of 6

A turntable is what djs use to play (records) and mix music (while playing) on. Its a system for djs, some have just on turntable and others have two.

If that's not what you want, you could do a cake that has different items on it pertaining to what he likes to do. Items: mircophone w/cord, cd disc, headphones w/curly cord, speakers, disco light, clippers, mirror, scissors, straight razor, lil bottle talc powder, comb, brush.

You could also google turntable or dj cakes and see what you get. Try CC GALLERY too. HTH

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%