Ribbon Cutter/embossing Tool

Decorating By cakesbyamber Updated 26 Jul 2010 , 8:54pm by cakesbyamber

cakesbyamber Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 4:38pm
post #1 of 3

Does anyone know of a Ribbon Cutter/Embossing Tool other than the Wilton brand? I'm talking about the rolling cutter with the handle that you can change out the inserts depending on the size and style ribbon you want. (I don't know how else to explain it). I DO NOT like the plastic, it is too flimsy and I feel like I'm going to break it and most times it doesn't cut all the way through. This is the one I don't like: [/url]http://www.wilton.com/store/site/product.cfm?id=BA23EDC2-802D-F658-0457DE1C665B1CA4&killnav=1[url]

2 replies
anamado Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 5:07pm
post #2 of 3
cakesbyamber Posted 26 Jul 2010 , 8:54pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks! I will check it out!

Quote by @%username% on %date%