Knuckles In My Sealed Fondant?

Decorating By ChimbleySweets Updated 2 Jul 2010 , 4:14am by ChimbleySweets

ChimbleySweets Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 3:11am
post #1 of 4

Ok, yet another brilliant question from me. I bought some of Duff's chocolate fondant for the cake I'm working on (one layer is dark brown, and I didn't want to make my impending carpal tunnel any worse by trying to achieve a dark brown with white fondant icon_smile.gif )

At any rate, I've only ever used Wilton before, and not fondant in a I'm wondering, is this type of fondant hand-packed? Because I was relatively sure the container was well-sealed when I purchased it (with a coupon, thank goodness!) from Michaels, but when I opened it there was a big fat knuckle indentation in it, lol. I swear people with OCD shouldn't make cakes, because I panic over every last thing. Have any of you ever had a tub of fondant with the same thing?

3 replies
idgalpal Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 3:22am
post #2 of 4

I bought a tub of Duff's fondant at Michael's also. I haven't opened it yet, now I'm scared!

hamie Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 3:28am
post #3 of 4

Fondarific is hand packed, it tells this on their web page. I bet yours was as well.

ChimbleySweets Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 4:14am
post #4 of 4

Ok, that makes me feel better about it. It just weirded me out to see a giant knuckle in there right when I opened it. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%