Wanna Pick For Me?

Lounge By TexasSugar Updated 8 Jul 2010 , 2:05pm by TexasSugar

TexasSugar Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 8:42pm
post #1 of 6

I've decided that I am going to make a cake for Sunday. I don't normally make cakes for family events because that is when I try to make other desserts that sound good to me. Of course now I'm stuck on what to do. Not really the decorations, more what I want on the inside.

5 replies
Doug Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 9:26pm
post #2 of 6

red=raspberry or strawberry

blue = blueberry

white = champagne (lorann oil flavoring)

Herekittykitty Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 9:30pm
post #3 of 6

I'm doing the interior flag and WAS going to flavor as Doug suggested, making the colors a corresponding flavor with lemon indydebi frosting but since it was my first WASC went basic (w/ lemon indydebi frosting).

TexasSugar Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 2:15pm
post #4 of 6

I still haven't decided. Yesterday evening I was thinking okay rainbow cake and a yummy flavored cheese cake. Today I'm kinda back to a gormet flavored cake.

UGH! I'm being wishy washy, even on my ICES cake designs that I thought I had planned out I'm thinking of changing things.

JulieMN Posted 8 Jul 2010 , 12:57am
post #5 of 6

What did you end up making?

TexasSugar Posted 8 Jul 2010 , 2:05pm
post #6 of 6

In the end I decided to save the cake for another day. The left overs were going to work, and while I was leaning more towards the rainbow cake I decided having a 6in tall cake on my desk wasn't going to be very practical for my guys, which are pretty much grab and go eaters.

I ended up making this AWESOME Cheese Cake Bar recipe. If you like the Samoas Girl Scout cookies, you will love these!

Those went fast so I only had a few left overs of them. With them I did a Mississippi Bar recipe and a Brown Sugar coffee cake, which both have been enjoyed at the office..

Quote by @%username% on %date%