Ny Son Is Nussing

Lounge By paula1234 Updated 29 Aug 2010 , 4:53am by iluvpeeks

paula1234 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paula1234 Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 7:13am
post #1 of 73

Please keep my family in your prayers. My 18 year old son is missing, He walked out the door at 6 pm tonight. Didn't think any thing about it. Thought he went to the neighbors house. I got a text message from him 30 minutes later telling me bye and that he loved me. He is bi-polar and I found out that he hasn't been taking his meds. His dad committed suicide 3 years ago. He had that same look on his face about 20 minutes before he left. I have notified his doctor and the police. I called our cell phone company and they told me about family maps. It is a service that can locate his phone. only problem is his phone is not on right now. please remember us, I really don't know what happened to him. It was like a light switch went off.

72 replies
Margieluvstobake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Margieluvstobake Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 7:20am
post #2 of 73

Paula

Praying that he will be found OK and he will come back home to you soon.

Thanksharla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Thanksharla Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 8:35am
post #3 of 73

I hope everything is OK.

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 8:48am
post #4 of 73

I hope he comes home soon. You must be scared out of your mind...do you have a friend or relative who can sit with you and keep you company until he comes home or you have some news about where he's gone?

Ursula40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ursula40 Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 8:54am
post #5 of 73

Praying for his safe return. Please let us know, when he's found

Echooo3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Echooo3 Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 10:44am
post #6 of 73

I am praying for you and your family and praying for a safe return of your son.

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 12:48pm
post #7 of 73

Praying for you right now!

Heavenly Father, we come before you now with a petition for the safe return of this boy to his family. Lord we know that where 2 or 3 are gathered in your name, you are there. We ask that you give him a clear mind, and that you keep him safe from harm, wherever it may come from. Bring him back home to his mother without so much as a scratch on him, use others at this time to reach him and bring him home safely Lord. We ask this all in the precious name of your son Jesus Christ. Amen

Elcee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elcee Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 12:53pm
post #8 of 73

I do hope all is well this morning. I will hold you in my thoughts and prayers.

cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 3:15pm
post #9 of 73

Praying!
Thanks KHalstead for putting yourself out there like that!

Praying for good news and a safe return this morning!

Ursula40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ursula40 Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 11:11pm
post #10 of 73

I clicked on to see, whether there is any news. Will continue to keep you and your son in my thoughts and pray for his safe return, here are some cyberhugs for you, keep strong

rosiecast Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rosiecast Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 3:40am
post #11 of 73

Praying for your son's safe return.

Big Hugs,

itsmylife Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsmylife Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 4:02am
post #12 of 73

Praying for your son's safe return.....

cheatize Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 4:40am
post #13 of 73

Still praying this evening.

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 12:36pm
post #14 of 73

continuing to pray for your child, along with my church family.....please update us when you know something!

Jenteach Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenteach Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 12:52pm
post #15 of 73

Praying for your son and for you for his safe return. I know how hard mental illness is to understand to those who are not experiencing it. May he return safely and get the help he needs.

Prayers,

Jen

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 2:06pm
post #16 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHalstead

Heavenly Father, we come before you now with a petition for the safe return of this boy to his family. Lord we know that where 2 or 3 are gathered in your name, you are there. We ask that you give him a clear mind, and that you keep him safe from harm, wherever it may come from. Bring him back home to his mother without so much as a scratch on him, use others at this time to reach him and bring him home safely Lord. We ask this all in the precious name of your son Jesus Christ. Amen

AMEN!

cheatize Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 2:42pm
post #17 of 73

Praying again this morning.

paulina69 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paulina69 Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 3:52pm
post #18 of 73

I can't imagine how hard it is for you, but you are in my prayers. I do hope that a good Samaritan is taking care of him while he's not in your arms yet and hopefully be returned to you safe and sound. Hold on there, you'll get through this! Lots are praying for you...

Suzycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suzycakes Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 4:32pm
post #19 of 73

Praying for you and your son's safe return.

paula1234 Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 6:43pm
post #20 of 73

I went yesterday morning to a place where we thought he may be, according to family maps. He wasn't there. I had to file a missing persons report. this is the hardest thing i have ever done in my life. my heart feels like it has been ripped out of my chest. He hasn't used his phone since 3:44 an yesterday. He took his phone charger. The only thing about that family maps it sends a message to the phones that you are trying to locate that they are being located. I talked to my carrier about that. The reason i know this is because i tried it out first on my youngest son and he called me and told me he got the message. I just can't bear anymore. I do not know how parents bear the pain when they never see their kids again. I did find out that our neighbors 16 year old stepson lied to me, he told me he had not seen him in 2 weeks or heard from him. The police called his stepdad and he told him that he was the one that picked him up and dropped him off. I am going right now to drop off a picture of tanner to the police dept.

Adevag Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Adevag Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 9:57pm
post #21 of 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHalstead

That was beautiful!

Paula, I am so sorry. It's the hardest thing for any parent to go through.
A couple of weeks ago, my two little ones (only 2 and 3 y/o) went missing. I was out for a morning walk (between 6-8 am) and when I came back, my husband had just realized that our two youngest were not home!!! icon_eek.gif
I told him to stay at home and call 911, as I ran back outside with my cell phone to look for them. I could not stop crying and everyone around our whole block were helping me. Fortunately we found them (at the same time as the police arrived).
I wish there was something for me to say to make you feel better or to be of any help. I hope you find yourself lots of support to be around and to help you FIND HIM!!!!

cheatize Posted 3 Jul 2010 , 6:30am
post #22 of 73

Still praying this evening.

tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 3 Jul 2010 , 6:57am
post #23 of 73

my thoughts are with you.

subyu62 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
subyu62 Posted 3 Jul 2010 , 1:16pm
post #24 of 73

Paula,
I belong to a very active crime forum. They help out in missing cases, abuse cases, unsolved crimes, and much more. The best tips I can give you is get posters made up. Plaster them everywhere in your area. Make sure they state he needs medication. I know some stores like staples and kinko's will print a certain number of them for free. You MUST get word out ASAP.
If he isn't home soon there are several websites you can also use to get the word out. Hopefully you won't need to go that route, but I can get you names of sites if needed.

If you need help getting posters up please let me know. I will see if the other forum has members near you who can help. They are an amazing bunch of people and they are there to help.

paula1234 Posted 4 Jul 2010 , 11:25pm
post #25 of 73

We think my son is still in our area. Just got a call from a girl that works at captain d's. we usually go there every day for a sweet tea. she said that another girl that works there saw him Thursday or Friday. He was alone. He came through the drive thru driving a black car. He was alone. Don't know whose car he was driving. No security cameras. The bank next door has one. will be going to the bank to see if they can help me, if not, maybe the police can.

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 4 Jul 2010 , 11:54pm
post #26 of 73

I am so sorry that you are going through this. Will keep you in my prayers.

paula1234 Posted 5 Jul 2010 , 3:09am
post #27 of 73

I was hoping he would come home to shoot off fireworks he bought. no luck. he was spotted at captain d's. I am checking cell phone carriers tomorrow and insurance agencies. we already started with the flyers. if anyone else has any ideas, they will be greatly appreciated.

Cakerer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakerer Posted 5 Jul 2010 , 3:43am
post #28 of 73

I am certainly praying for you. As the daughter of a bi-polar parent, as well as, the wife of a bi-polar man - I am truely worried for you and your son. I know how important it is for someone to take their meds and just a few days off can be life changing. I am praying that your son is returned to you safely or someone notices his need and gets him help. I also pray for the rest of your family as this can be an amazing strain on the family in general.

I pray you have a sense of peace tonight as you probably haven't had much sleep - and that tomorrow brings new information into the search for your son. You have been added to my prayer list.

iamcakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iamcakin Posted 5 Jul 2010 , 4:22am
post #29 of 73

Father in Heaven, I ask that you would hedge Tanner in on all sides, please protect him in front, in back, and on all sides from harm. God, please place someone, or something in front of him so that he would choose to return home. Cover his family with your feathers and wings, and give them rest. It's in Jesus' Name that I pray, amen.

iamcakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iamcakin Posted 5 Jul 2010 , 3:04pm
post #30 of 73

So hoping and praying that he returned, and you are all resting...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%