Royal Icing Transfers???????

Decorating By jerseygirlNga Updated 11 Jul 2010 , 6:23pm by TracyLH

jerseygirlNga Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jerseygirlNga Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 3:58am
post #1 of 6

I have read through for a couple hours but still haven't found what I'm looking for. I saw from some threads there is an instruction sheet for ROYAL ICING TRANSFERS (RIT) posted by Antonia74 but I can't find. Thought I did, but comes up with an error when I click the link.

Can anyone help? I need to make a Transfer for a Spiderman fanatic!

It looks like color flow, but I'm not sure.

5 replies
antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 11 Jul 2010 , 5:22pm
post #2 of 6

I've never posted instructions about Royal Icing transfers as far as I can recall.....just the icing recipe itself. Except for making a few snowflakes, monograms, etc for wedding cakes I've never done many transfers in my work.

Have you looked in the blue "Articles" tab above? That's where most of the "how-to's" are posted on CC. icon_confused.gif

TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 11 Jul 2010 , 5:41pm
post #3 of 6

Oh, I saw that the other day. I will go look...

TracyLH Posted 11 Jul 2010 , 5:49pm
post #4 of 6

party.gifparty.gifparty.gif
http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-648450-rit.html

(Please excuse the enthusiasm. I was taking a quick mental break in the midst of difficult move preparations and finding something quickly is a big victory in my life right now. icon_lol.gif)

I hope that is what you need! icon_smile.gif

antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 11 Jul 2010 , 6:09pm
post #5 of 6

Tracy....I'm moving too, this Friday. Our first home....well, a big farm actually! icon_smile.gif

Can't wait to see the end of cardboard boxes and packing tape. thumbsdown.gif

TracyLH Posted 11 Jul 2010 , 6:23pm
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Quote:

Tracy....I'm moving too, this Friday. Our first home....well, a big farm actually!

Oh, I am SO excited for you!!! Please raise chickens for me! icon_biggrin.gif I raised chickens when I was young and really miss the truly fresh eggs with those gorgeous deep colored yolks. I keep trying to convince City Boy that we 'need' chickens. He is not sold on the idea yet. icon_lol.gif Actually, we just can't settle down due to the nature of his job, but I am so very excited for you!

Quote:
Quote:

Can't wait to see the end of cardboard boxes and packing tape. thumbsdown.gif

Right there with you! I have been working on it for months and have withdrawals from not doing cookies. icon_lol.gif Best wishes on your move! That is just such fun news to hear! I do hope that you'll have chickens. If so, feel free to name one 'Tracy'. icon_lol.gif Enjoy your new home! Again, so happy for you! party.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%