Help!!! Last Airbender Cake Ideas Needed

Decorating By MichelleB0802 Updated 5 Jul 2010 , 2:46pm by CakeCrazy74

MichelleB0802 Posted 30 Jun 2010 , 9:12pm
post #1 of 6

I've been asked to make an Last Air Bender cake. I had no idea what this cartoon was even about! Any ideas for a cake or cupcake?

5 replies
subyu62 Posted 30 Jun 2010 , 10:50pm
post #2 of 6

My son LOVES that cartoon!! Google Ang.... he is the main character (the last airbender). His face would be pretty easy to do from a round cake. Oh and when Ang enters the "Avatar state" of mind his eyes and arrow on his head glow white.

msthang1224 Posted 5 Jul 2010 , 4:41am
post #3 of 6

What you could do is get edible image of last air bender for yr cake or cupcakes. Or, if your looking for a more detailed cake then maybe some fondant decorations. You could make the last air bender himself w/outfit and the blk arrow on his head. He could have all white eyes. Picture this (I hope I say this right) make yr figure with his arms strecthed out in front of him. in front of him make a fondant set of waves (at high tide) in sea color blue (to resemble water) or cover it in blue piping gel would even be better.

The Last air bender, he has powers that control the air and also water. With the above, u would be showing his water powers. Oh boy, I'm excited, lol. Like I'm doing a cake. I hope I explained it good enough not to confuse you. HTH

msthang1224 Posted 5 Jul 2010 , 4:51am
post #4 of 6

What you could do is get edible image of last air bender for yr cake or cupcakes. Or, if your looking for a more detailed cake then maybe some fondant decorations. You could make the last air bender himself w/outfit and the blk arrow on his head. He could have all white eyes. Picture this (I hope I say this right) make yr figure with his arms strecthed out in front of him. in front of him make a fondant set of waves (at high tide) in sea color blue (to resemble water) or cover it in blue piping gel would even be better.

The Last air bender, he has powers that control the air and also water. With the above, u would be showing his water powers. Oh boy, I'm excited, lol. Like I'm doing a cake. I hope I explained it good enough not to confuse you. HTH

subyu62 Posted 5 Jul 2010 , 2:26pm
post #5 of 6

My Avatar loving 9yo says you should do a 3D Appa cake (flying bison) and put all the characters on his back.... oh, and don't forget Momo (the lemur). Nicktoons network is probably your best source for info on the cartoon.

Man I wish I was doing this cake!!

CakeCrazy74 Posted 5 Jul 2010 , 2:46pm
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by subyu62

My Avatar loving 9yo says you should do a 3D Appa cake (flying bison) and put all the characters on his back.... oh, and don't forget Momo (the lemur). Nicktoons network is probably your best source for info on the cartoon.

Man I wish I was doing this cake!!

I love this idae I wish I was doing it too. The other idea with the water was a good idea as well.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%