My Hubby's In Trouble... :)

Decorating By jenmat Updated 1 Jul 2010 , 6:14am by Jeep_girl816

jenmat Posted 30 Jun 2010 , 2:58am
post #1 of 7

I'm listed on googlemaps, and the slightly buzzed hubby thought it would be cute to review his wife's business (in front of a group of friends...)
So he gives me this GLOWING review, just gushing about my cakes and artistic ability- blah blah blah, all the while I am sitting there (the sober one in this scenario) insisting he stop.
Voila he publishes it. And, as you may have guessed, it came from MY computer, so of course, it posted under my name.

We have not heard back from Google about removing it yet.

Oh well, just thought it was a funny story that I had to share because I'm like that. icon_lol.gif

6 replies
poohsmomma Posted 30 Jun 2010 , 2:20pm
post #2 of 7

No cake for him!

Ursula40 Posted 30 Jun 2010 , 2:22pm
post #3 of 7

No Cake? that's not suffering at all

No (insert what you can think of here) is what I would say

Melvira Posted 30 Jun 2010 , 2:30pm
post #4 of 7

Oh baby. icon_surprised.gif He's asking for a smackdown, isn't he?? Would've been fine if it hadn't listed you as the author. Is there any way you could make another post that said something like, "The previous post was taken from the text of an email that a lovely customer sent me..." just something to sort of cover your butt until you can get it taken down? Just to save a little embarrassment. I know it's not exaclty honest, but I'm sure people have done worse!! Sorry about Dr. Buzz... drunk people think they're SO funny. Sometimes they're right, but sometimes they end up in the doghouse! icon_rolleyes.gif

ETA: I know he didn't intentionally 'list' you as the author of the comment, but since he was logged onto your machine, etc. My sister (who should KNOW BETTER at nearly 43!) does that stuff to me without thinking that any link she clicks to email someone online will default to my email address as the sender!! UGH! I've gotten some creepy emails, and had to restrict her access when she's here visiting! icon_redface.gif

jenmat Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 3:01am
post #5 of 7

LOL- yeah, no cake, no snookie, and he really just needs to lay off the Russian Beer!
Mel- that is a good suggestion. I may have to look into it if Google doesn't get the hubby out of the doghouse soon!

mamawrobin Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 5:36am
post #6 of 7

I bet you'd like to smack him upside the head icon_lol.gif very funny icon_lol.gif

Jeep_girl816 Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 6:14am
post #7 of 7

Grrrr. How mortifying! Sounds like something MY DH would do! icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%