Cakeboss Software... Or Anything Of The Like?

Business By CiNoRi Updated 2 Jul 2010 , 2:55am by FlourChick

CiNoRi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CiNoRi Posted 29 Jun 2010 , 7:05pm
post #1 of 7

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some software to help me with pricing & organization of all my cake stuff.

What do you all use? Recommendations?
Also, does anyone know if you can get a trial of Cakeboss? I would love to try it before dropping the money. Its just so hard to get a feel for it by watching videos :-/

Thanks so much!!

6 replies
cakesdivine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesdivine Posted 29 Jun 2010 , 7:07pm
post #2 of 7

They have a 30 day money back guarantee, no questions asked. To my knowledge they don't have a trial version, but you will absolutely love it!

kcjc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kcjc Posted 29 Jun 2010 , 7:32pm
post #3 of 7

I tried the free matrix that one of our ccer's was so generous to load and let us have for free but my mind could not wrap itself around it. I am NOT mathimatical and I pride myself for good common sense but I need to say it mildly, the simpler things are in life the better and the newly updated 2010 cake boss is worth it. Go for it.I bet you won't regret it.
I want to give credit to that wonderful helpful person. i believe it was Alice's Matrix. (cookie on as well). please other cc's who is that generous person?

CiNoRi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CiNoRi Posted 29 Jun 2010 , 7:34pm
post #4 of 7

Yeah i did try the Matrix, agreed I got lost too! I am fairly technical, and still had troubles...too bad though! Free would have been wonderful! lol

FlourChick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FlourChick Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 1:34am
post #5 of 7

I just purchased Cake Boss last night, and I'll admit I'm NOT technical in the least bit! I'm totally overwhelmed by it and have already sent Kelley two emails asking questions. Does anyone know if there's anywhere I can go to watch tutorials on how to work it? I can't figure out how to even enter an order!

kelleym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kelleym Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 1:37am
post #6 of 7

Yes, the tutorials are right on our web site under the Support link. thumbs_up.gif

http://tinyurl.com/257vxk7

FlourChick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FlourChick Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 2:55am
post #7 of 7

Thank you Kelley! I was trying to figure it out on my own without bugging you again, but it never occurred to me to look at the site... duh!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%