Please Help Me With A Clever Name!

Business By jjpow Updated 3 Jul 2010 , 9:06pm by jjpow

jjpow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jjpow Posted 29 Jun 2010 , 7:01pm
post #1 of 6

I have been doing cakes for a couple of years now, and am now trying to kick off a business. I have everything else I need to get started, except a name! I want something clever and cute, but also not too long, ad easy to remember. My first name is Jana, I mainly do cakes, but i also do other pastries and baked goods, as well as chocolates. I think i want my name to reflect more on the cake side though. Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated!! thank you!!

5 replies
Marianna46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marianna46 Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 12:06am
post #2 of 6

I like your username as a business label - J. J. POW!!! (with the exclamation points). Of course, you might want something a little more confection-specific! Whatever you come up with, good luck with your business. I'm in the middle of retiring from my "real" job and am trying to go into business, too, and I'm looking for a good name as well, only it has to be in Spanish, since I live in Mexico.

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 1:00pm
post #3 of 6

JanaCakes?

thecookieladycc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecookieladycc Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 2:52pm
post #4 of 6

Whats more clever then actually using the work "clever"?

How about Clever Cakes by Jana

jillmakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jillmakescakes Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 5:07pm
post #5 of 6

Sweet Situation
(I know it has nothing to do with your name, but your screenname reminded me of Jersey Shore! icon_redface.gif )

jjpow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jjpow Posted 3 Jul 2010 , 9:06pm
post #6 of 6

thank you for all your help! i still havent decided on a name but i am working on it! icon_smile.gif i have had a few other poeple tell me that jjpow needs to be worked in there somehow as well!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%