Cricut Cake Sale

Decorating By HannahsMomi Updated 30 Jun 2010 , 12:18pm by Lee15

HannahsMomi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HannahsMomi Posted 29 Jun 2010 , 4:08pm
post #1 of 8

OK, I'm rather new here, but I have a quick question. Michael's is having a sale on the Cricut Cake for $299.99, regularly $399.99. Has anyone seen it at this price before? Or is this a really good deal that I should snatch up? I don't want to shell out the money right now unless it is a really good price! Thanks for any input!

7 replies
Joshua_Alan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joshua_Alan Posted 30 Jun 2010 , 3:40am
post #2 of 8

I think you can do better if you shop around on ebay. Just a thought, but I think most of those come w/o a cartridge.

grossoutqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grossoutqueen Posted 30 Jun 2010 , 4:07am
post #3 of 8

Also, if you get it from Michaels (assuming it isn't on sale at the time) make sure to use one of their awesome coupons... That will help.

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 30 Jun 2010 , 4:15am
post #4 of 8

I think that they where very clever to put in the coupons that the cricut cant be bought using it..
Edna

grossoutqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grossoutqueen Posted 30 Jun 2010 , 4:25am
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedna

I think that they where very clever to put in the coupons that the cant be bought using it..
Edna

Clever indeed! That would be a really good savings if you could icon_rolleyes.gif

jerseygirlNga Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jerseygirlNga Posted 30 Jun 2010 , 4:26am
post #6 of 8

At NL store, one of the ladies there told me that you do not need the cricut cake. A regular cricut will do and you can download from a site called sure cuts a lot. I haven't tried and don't know for sure but it may be worth looking into.

feliciangel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
feliciangel Posted 30 Jun 2010 , 4:28am
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_Alan

I think you can do better if you shop around on ebay. Just a thought, but I think most of those come w/o a cartridge.

I just got mine for $230 on ebay it came with a basic cartridge and was free shipping.

hee hee I also went on to buy 2 more cartridges hello kitty and a pooh...I just had to with the money I saved...they both like were $23 bucks so I think I scored icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif ....HTH

Lee15 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lee15 Posted 30 Jun 2010 , 12:18pm
post #8 of 8

Someone mentioned to me that AC Moore has the entire bundle on sale for $329.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%