Cricut Cake Sale

Decorating By HannahsMomi Updated 30 Jun 2010 , 12:18pm by Lee15

HannahsMomi Posted 29 Jun 2010 , 4:08pm
post #1 of 8

OK, I'm rather new here, but I have a quick question. Michael's is having a sale on the Cricut Cake for $299.99, regularly $399.99. Has anyone seen it at this price before? Or is this a really good deal that I should snatch up? I don't want to shell out the money right now unless it is a really good price! Thanks for any input!

7 replies
Joshua_Alan Posted 30 Jun 2010 , 3:40am
post #2 of 8

I think you can do better if you shop around on ebay. Just a thought, but I think most of those come w/o a cartridge.

grossoutqueen Posted 30 Jun 2010 , 4:07am
post #3 of 8

Also, if you get it from Michaels (assuming it isn't on sale at the time) make sure to use one of their awesome coupons... That will help.

tonedna Posted 30 Jun 2010 , 4:15am
post #4 of 8

I think that they where very clever to put in the coupons that the cricut cant be bought using it..
Edna

grossoutqueen Posted 30 Jun 2010 , 4:25am
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedna

I think that they where very clever to put in the coupons that the cant be bought using it..
Edna

Clever indeed! That would be a really good savings if you could icon_rolleyes.gif

jerseygirlNga Posted 30 Jun 2010 , 4:26am
post #6 of 8

At NL store, one of the ladies there told me that you do not need the cricut cake. A regular cricut will do and you can download from a site called sure cuts a lot. I haven't tried and don't know for sure but it may be worth looking into.

feliciangel Posted 30 Jun 2010 , 4:28am
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_Alan

I think you can do better if you shop around on ebay. Just a thought, but I think most of those come w/o a cartridge.

I just got mine for $230 on ebay it came with a basic cartridge and was free shipping.

hee hee I also went on to buy 2 more cartridges hello kitty and a pooh...I just had to with the money I saved...they both like were $23 bucks so I think I scored icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif ....HTH

Lee15 Posted 30 Jun 2010 , 12:18pm
post #8 of 8

Someone mentioned to me that AC Moore has the entire bundle on sale for $329.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%