Please Help!! How Do I Remove Petal Dust From Carpet?

Decorating By GGFan Updated 29 Jun 2010 , 3:28pm by ttehan4

GGFan Posted 29 Jun 2010 , 2:49pm
post #1 of 4

Do you know what gets petal dust off the carpet? I was decorating my cake and when I tried to open the petal dust bottle it flew off my hand landing on the carpet icon_cry.gif I tried all the bottle thing from Walmart. My friend gave me something called "Hot Spot" and he swear that it got all the stain right off but NOOO not petal dust. Please give me some advice. I'm moving out next month and I want my deposit back icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

Any advice would be helpful. I'm desparate.Thank you very much in advance.

3 replies
KatieKake Posted 29 Jun 2010 , 3:07pm
post #2 of 4

You can try Windex, that gets out a lot of stains I have found, also there is a product called Lloyds, that I have used and it has removed many stains for me, it is similar to Fantastic, or Mr. Clean, but for me has worked much better. I don't know if it is available in all parts of the country tho. You could goggle it to find out where it might be available in your area.
good luck

decoratingfool Posted 29 Jun 2010 , 3:20pm
post #3 of 4

if you have a micheals near you they have something called "grandmas secret spot remover" its for clothing but i have used it one my carpet before and it works great. I don't know what the secret is but i use it on every stain on the cloths also and bham stain gone... Good luck!!!

ttehan4 Posted 29 Jun 2010 , 3:28pm
post #4 of 4

Try vodka. Rub it on the stain and then blot it with a white towel. Rinse with water. It will take a couple times, but it works.

Quote by @%username% on %date%