Pink Lemonade Cake Filling

Baking By mommyjones Updated 28 Jun 2010 , 7:37pm by Dolledupcakes

mommyjones Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyjones Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 7:22pm
post #1 of 5

I am making a pink lemonade cake for my friend and I am not sure waht I should do for the filling. Any ideas?

4 replies
yummy_in_my_tummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummy_in_my_tummy Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 7:26pm
post #2 of 5

I mix crystal light or Country Time pink lemonade (powder form) into buttercream and color it pink. It tastes really yummy!

BeanCountingBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeanCountingBaker Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 7:32pm
post #3 of 5

I made Pink Lemonade cake on Saturday. I found Bettercreme that day too, so I mixed 1 package of vanilla pudding with 3/4 c of milk and 1 packet of berry lemonade drink mix (the size to make 20oz bottle of water) and added the mixture to 2 cups of Bettercreme. I frosted and filled the cake with this concoction and it was great, a little bit lemon, a little bit strawberry. The color came out a pale yellow-ish pink so I filled and frosted the cake then added a little pink food coloring to the rest of the Better Cream and piped some borders and scrolls. Got good reviews at our church for a birthday treat.

BeanCountingBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeanCountingBaker Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 7:34pm
post #4 of 5

I made Strawberry Lemonade Cake, not Pink Lemonade Cake, I just read your post again. I would do the same as before but perhaps use lemonade or pink lemonade drink mix as Yummy posted.

Dolledupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dolledupcakes Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 7:37pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy_in_my_tummy

I mix crystal light or Country Time pink lemonade (powder form) into buttercream and color it pink. It tastes really yummy!

This sounds delish. Thanks for sharing.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%