Pink Lemonade Cake Filling

Baking By mommyjones Updated 28 Jun 2010 , 7:37pm by Dolledupcakes

mommyjones Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 7:22pm
post #1 of 5

I am making a pink lemonade cake for my friend and I am not sure waht I should do for the filling. Any ideas?

4 replies
yummy_in_my_tummy Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 7:26pm
post #2 of 5

I mix crystal light or Country Time pink lemonade (powder form) into buttercream and color it pink. It tastes really yummy!

BeanCountingBaker Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 7:32pm
post #3 of 5

I made Pink Lemonade cake on Saturday. I found Bettercreme that day too, so I mixed 1 package of vanilla pudding with 3/4 c of milk and 1 packet of berry lemonade drink mix (the size to make 20oz bottle of water) and added the mixture to 2 cups of Bettercreme. I frosted and filled the cake with this concoction and it was great, a little bit lemon, a little bit strawberry. The color came out a pale yellow-ish pink so I filled and frosted the cake then added a little pink food coloring to the rest of the Better Cream and piped some borders and scrolls. Got good reviews at our church for a birthday treat.

BeanCountingBaker Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 7:34pm
post #4 of 5

I made Strawberry Lemonade Cake, not Pink Lemonade Cake, I just read your post again. I would do the same as before but perhaps use lemonade or pink lemonade drink mix as Yummy posted.

Dolledupcakes Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 7:37pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy_in_my_tummy

I mix crystal light or Country Time pink lemonade (powder form) into buttercream and color it pink. It tastes really yummy!

This sounds delish. Thanks for sharing.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%