Spelled Name Wrong!

Decorating By sweetartbakery Updated 20 Sep 2010 , 7:16pm by bakencake

kansaslaura Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kansaslaura Posted 19 Sep 2010 , 1:26am
post #31 of 37

That cake should be submitted to Cake Wrecks. If you haven't gone to that website, it's good for a BIG LAUGH and a lot of head shaking!

Cake_Karen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cake_Karen Posted 19 Sep 2010 , 7:17pm
post #32 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake_Karen

This reminds me of when I was making christmas cakes (Had about 12 to do) Everything was done and all I had to do was pipe 'Happy Chisrtmas' on each cake. I got a phone call on boxing day from one customer laughing so much as she said thank you for the cake it was wonderful but one little error. I had managed pipe Happy Birthday on hers!!!! guess I need to remember to concentrate a little more next time.

HA HA HA That should have read 'Happy Christmas' Thanks for noticing that!!! Good job I did manage to spell it right on the cake even if I can not type it!!! icon_surprised.gif

ysa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ysa Posted 20 Sep 2010 , 6:22am
post #33 of 37

yeah it's free cake..they'll just laugh over it..they'll love you.. i never had that kind of mistake...but i always forget to put the NAME!! lol!!

Herekittykitty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Herekittykitty Posted 20 Sep 2010 , 5:36pm
post #34 of 37

Neddlecraft is a real thing isn't it? NO? *Facepalm*

Peacock cake in my photos. icon_redface.gif

I didn't notice the error until after turning the cake in.

No writing should take place at 3am after 4hrs of sleep in 3 days.

kansaslaura Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kansaslaura Posted 20 Sep 2010 , 6:34pm
post #35 of 37
Quote:

Quote:

This reminds me of when I was making christmas cakes (Had about 12 to do) Everything was done and all I had to do was pipe 'Happy Chisrtmas' on each cake. I got a phone call on boxing day from one customer laughing so much as she said thank you for the cake it was wonderful but one little error. I had managed pipe Happy Birthday on hers!!!! guess I need to remember to concentrate a little more next time.

HA HA HA That should have read 'Happy Christmas' Thanks for noticing that!!! Good job I did manage to spell it right on the cake even if I can not type it!!! icon_surprised.gif

Well I would have just told her it was a Happy Birthday to Jesus! icon_biggrin.gif

kello Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kello Posted 20 Sep 2010 , 7:09pm
post #36 of 37

I'm guilty of an error too!
I had a French cake to do and I wrote "Bon Fete" It should have been "Bonne Fete" They were co-workers of my husband's, (paying) and I felt so embarrassed!!

bakencake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakencake Posted 20 Sep 2010 , 7:16pm
post #37 of 37

Imagine my surprise when i found out that brithday was one word
http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1806035

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%