Need Recipe!!! (Indydebi's Recipe)

Baking By rkei Updated 1 Jul 2010 , 2:35am by mamawrobin

rkei Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rkei Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 2:42am
post #1 of 10

I need IndyDebi's Chocolate Buttercream Recipe! Or any other chocolate BC recipes that use cocoa.

9 replies
Win Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Win Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 2:54am
post #2 of 10
rkei Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 6:46pm
post #3 of 10

It didn't really help me... I still need the recipe!

Win Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Win Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 7:40pm
post #4 of 10

Indydebi was commenting in that same forum... I thought if you were still on at the same time you might jump in and ask her. Go ahead and PM her, she's great about answering your questions. icon_smile.gif

lilyankee5688 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilyankee5688 Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 8:15pm
post #5 of 10

IndyDebi's BC recipe is in the recipe section here on CC. If you click on the most saved recipes, you will find it. I add 6oz Bakers unsweetened chocolate.. I've done it with cocoa powder, but it didnt taste the same to me.. so I will stick with the melted chocolate..

southernswthrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
southernswthrt Posted 29 Jun 2010 , 12:19am
post #6 of 10

I believe I've seen Indydebi post that she uses the recipe on the Hershey can for chocolate BC...

I've added some chocolate base from my cake supply store to her BC and it tasted great!

mamawrobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamawrobin Posted 29 Jun 2010 , 1:05am
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyankee5688

IndyDebi's BC recipe is in the recipe section here on CC. If you click on the most saved recipes, you will find it. I add 6oz Bakers unsweetened chocolate.. I've done it with cocoa powder, but it didnt taste the same to me.. so I will stick with the melted chocolate..

This is the way I do it. With the 6 ounces melted unsweetened chocolate squares (Baker's). The chocolate icing I think you're talking about is this one. You posted in the thread yesterday. anyway...

You can find her recipe in the "most saved" recipes like lilyankee said. After it's made you add the melted (cooled) unsweetened chocolate and mix until blended. Add a teaspoon of milk until you have the right consistency. Adding chocolate requires you to add extra milk but like I said only a tsp. at a time because you don't want to get too much.

lilyankee5688 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilyankee5688 Posted 29 Jun 2010 , 1:29am
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamawrobin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyankee5688

This is the way I do it. With the 6 ounces melted unsweetened chocolate squares (Baker's). The chocolate icing I think you're talking about is this one. You posted in the thread yesterday. anyway...

You can find her recipe in the "most saved" recipes like lilyankee said. After it's made you add the melted (cooled) unsweetened chocolate and mix until blended. Add a teaspoon of milk until you have the right consistency. Adding chocolate requires you to add extra milk but like I said only a tsp. at a time because you don't want to get too much.

I actually read it from a post you wrote.. i look everything you do and take your advise no matter what it is!! def look up to you mamawrobin!!

rkei Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 1:59am
post #9 of 10

def look up to you mamawrobin!![/quote]

Ditto to that!

mamawrobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamawrobin Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 2:35am
post #10 of 10

Thank you for saying such nice things...you're making me blush.. icon_redface.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%