Bye Everyone!!!

Lounge By asanchez Updated 27 Jun 2010 , 5:49am by JaimeAnn

asanchez Posted 27 Jun 2010 , 12:46am
post #1 of 4

I will be leaving tomorrow from visiting my grandkids in VB and of course as you know I have no computer at home at this time. I can access the forum from my job but cannot participate in discussions (BIG NO NO!!! at work).

I have enjoyed very much this week in keeping in touch with my Cake Central friends. This is a truly enjoyable site!!!.

You will probably here from me on July 7th as my hubby has an appt at Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital for his checkups and the hospital provides us with computers, very nice of them.

Everyone knows these are hard financial times for alot of us. My hubby and I still need a few things in the home since we had to move to NY and our computer is the "last thing" on the list right now. I expect to get it by September.

I have promised the "Tres Leches" recipe and have not forgotten. I tried to write it down via memory but was afraid I would forget an ingredient. When I get home I will look for it.

Thanks for all the help and prayers and I'll be talking to you soon!! icon_biggrin.gif

3 replies
tesso Posted 27 Jun 2010 , 1:05am
post #2 of 4

take care of yourself and we look forward to hearing from you soon. bye for now.

Loucinda Posted 27 Jun 2010 , 2:37am
post #3 of 4

Take care - and check your local library - you can use their computers for free!

JaimeAnn Posted 27 Jun 2010 , 5:49am
post #4 of 4

Yes ! What Loucinda said!!!!!!

Most Local libraries offer free computer internet access! I think there are a lot in N.Y. also.

Quote by @%username% on %date%