No Comments In My Pics...

Decorating By 4realLaLa Updated 27 Jun 2010 , 3:51am by 4realLaLa

4realLaLa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4realLaLa Posted 26 Jun 2010 , 11:05pm
post #1 of 6

I just realized for some reason that I had selected "NO" to allow comments in my pics (not that I would get many anyway). icon_confused.gif How in the world did that happen? I have no idea. It wasn't that way before.

So if anybody else is not getting any comments just check your profile, lol.

5 replies
mamawrobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamawrobin Posted 27 Jun 2010 , 12:09am
post #2 of 6

Are you sure? icon_confused.gif Just want to make sure you didn't go and change it from "yes" to "no" because I took a look at your photos and you have a comment on May 26, 2010. You were "allowing" comments then so you should double check and make sure that you didn't do the opposite. thumbs_up.gif

I made that mistake once is why I'm asking. icon_lol.gif

annabanana183 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
annabanana183 Posted 27 Jun 2010 , 12:22am
post #3 of 6

ur post made me check my pics too,, and ur right I showed that I had comments but I couldnt see them anymore, and the allow comments was on NO too..
Thanks , I fixed it ,, now I can get all the awesome comments,, hehe icon_biggrin.gif

anamado Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anamado Posted 27 Jun 2010 , 12:39am
post #4 of 6

That happens a lot.
I like commenting on cakes so I do it a lot. When I find someone whose comments are not allowed I usually PM that person and ask if that was intentional. Until now, I haven't had a positive answer. Everybody says they didn't realize it was like that and didn't know why it happened.

tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 27 Jun 2010 , 12:47am
post #5 of 6

it is a site gremlin that pops up once in a while. no one know why, but it will randomly switch comments off.

4realLaLa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4realLaLa Posted 27 Jun 2010 , 3:51am
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesso

it is a site gremlin that pops up once in a while. no one know why, but it will randomly switch comments off.

That's probably true about the site gremlin bc like mamawrobin said it wasn't that way on May 26th. I'm gonna get that gremlin, lol.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%