Large Cupcake Pan

Baking By Tinarie Updated 15 Jul 2010 , 1:29am by Titininineg

Tinarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tinarie Posted 25 Jun 2010 , 2:39pm
post #1 of 8

Hello Everyone. I am looking for a super large cupcake pan. Williams and Sonoma carried this pan and I always knew I would purchase it one day. I no longer see it on the website. It was a very heavy cupcake pan and cost around 99.00. That's why I didn't snatch it upicon_smile.gif But it made so many cupcakes at once. I hate filling two pans or more to make a batch of cupcakes. Does anyone have any tips or websites that carry super large industrial size pans? I think this one made close to 30.

Thanks for your help in advance.

7 replies
heidemarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heidemarie Posted 27 Jun 2010 , 11:30pm
post #2 of 8

Tinarie, I just bought a 24 Cup cake Pan from Instaware in Georgia. I really like this Pan, makes very nice level Cup Cakes. I paid around 50.00.

jayarr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jayarr Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 3:44pm
post #3 of 8

Thanks for the share . Is the price just right?

heidemarie Posted 2 Jul 2010 , 12:47am
post #4 of 8

jayarr, You're very welcome Price is not bad. They also sell bigger Pans, I think it is well worth the Money the Cupcakes look perfect.

jayarr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jayarr Posted 5 Jul 2010 , 6:24am
post #5 of 8

wow . I cant wait to have that . Anyway , if they have the best quality for their products . Then you are just right , it just worth the money . Thanks again !

Tinarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tinarie Posted 13 Jul 2010 , 11:26pm
post #6 of 8

Thanks heidemarie

I found the site online and found the cupcake pan and many other great things. I appreciate the tip.

heidemarie Posted 14 Jul 2010 , 10:05am
post #7 of 8

Happy to help You!

Titininineg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Titininineg Posted 15 Jul 2010 , 1:29am
post #8 of 8

Thank you, for the information!!! I was looking for the large pan, too! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%