Looking For A Good Cake Supplier On The West Coast ???

Decorating By bmoser24 Updated 25 Jun 2010 , 5:47am by DanaG21

bmoser24 Posted 25 Jun 2010 , 3:51am
post #1 of 5

Any suggestions? I live in NV. Thanks!

4 replies
tavyheather Posted 25 Jun 2010 , 4:26am
post #2 of 5

cake supplier?

DanaG21 Posted 25 Jun 2010 , 4:43am
post #3 of 5

I wanted to go to Chef Rubber while I was at cake camp but never made it. They are in Las Vegas. I will be making time to stop there next year when I'm at cake camp 2011!

bmoser24 Posted 25 Jun 2010 , 5:14am
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaG21

I wanted to go to Chef Rubber while I was at cake camp but never made it. They are in Las Vegas. I will be making time to stop there next year when I'm at cake camp 2011!

Cake Camp??? Tell me more plzz.... Cute elephant!

DanaG21 Posted 25 Jun 2010 , 5:47am
post #5 of 5

Cake Camp is the BEST, last year was my first time! Had so much fun and learned a lot. Even better it is at the Green Valley Ranch and Spa this time. Last year it was at the Rivera, wasn't my favorite location. If you Google Cake Camp you will get all the details. Great instructors Collette Peters, James Roselle, Marina Sousa, Nicholas Lodge etc. They have it the opposite years of the ICES convention. I think classes will be announced in April, 2011. I just put in my vacation request today for next year as a matter of fact. Some of the classes are $$$ but there is a lot to choose from for every budget!

Thanks on the elephant. It was for a baby shower and I just did his first birthday cake last week. The mom wanted the same design so I had to do him again - he was just a tad different but pretty much the same.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%