Where To Buy Diamond Impression Mat In Ontario Canada??

Decorating By Tor1985 Updated 25 Jun 2010 , 2:48am by Tor1985

Tor1985 Posted 25 Jun 2010 , 12:59am
post #1 of 7

I have been looking high and low for a diamond impression mat and I can't find one anywhere. I went to Golda's in Mississauga and they said they don't even exist?? I was a little baffled by that!
Anyone know where I can get one?
If I can't find one I will order it online but I'm not sure where to order from...I don't want to be charged up the....oops icon_wink.gif
Anyone from Ontario order from Sugar Craft? What is shipping like? I know it depends on weight but I'm curious...I guess I should look into that.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks

6 replies
pmarks0 Posted 25 Jun 2010 , 1:12am
post #2 of 7

Try Flour Confections in Pickering. They've got an online presence, and they have this on their site --> https://www.flourconfections.ca/shop/impression-mat-set-curly-beard-sweater-diamond-curly-p-1856.html

I'm not sure the size or if it's what you're looking for. You can also call or email them. They're really nice people.

Tor1985 Posted 25 Jun 2010 , 1:38am
post #3 of 7

Thanks so much...I find it so weird that no one carries this impression mat!
I have been searching EVERYWHERE!!
I guess I may just have to bite the bullet and order one. I didn't think it would be so hard to find one, my daughters b-day is next weekend and I need it for her cake. I made one using a cheapo cutting board and a glue gun but it doesn't look the best....sigh...fingers crossed I come acrossed one!

Thanks again!

pmarks0 Posted 25 Jun 2010 , 1:51am
post #4 of 7

I would call FC and ask them if they can get it for you. She's always looking for new products, and I don't know if they have everything on their website. She carries the Cake Central magazine now, I think because I asked if she had it when it first came out.

Kibosh Posted 25 Jun 2010 , 2:02am
post #5 of 7

Try creative cutters, they're in Richmond Hill. They have a ton of items there. Not sure about the mat, but I have bought the diamond cutter (you can choose large or small, looks like 3 diamond cutters stacked).

HTH icon_biggrin.gif

jennbrownrigg Posted 25 Jun 2010 , 2:11am
post #6 of 7

I order from Flour Confections too, or Cake Mischief. Both are great but FC has more inventory, and shipping is usually within 3-5 days, but you can pay extra for rush, especially with the holiday Canada Day on Thursday...if you want to make sure..
I love FC, I don't have a credit card and so I pay via email money tranfer and it works out great!
Hope you find what you need!

Tor1985 Posted 25 Jun 2010 , 2:48am
post #7 of 7

Thanks for all the help!!
It's nice to have a variety of places to shop!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%