??what Is The Difference Between A Newbie And Forum Fanatic?

Lounge By Tinabarena Updated 24 Jun 2010 , 10:28pm by Herekittykitty

Tinabarena Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tinabarena Posted 24 Jun 2010 , 8:48pm
post #1 of 5

I'm new to cc, and LOVE it! I've been reading a lot of the posts and have found out some wonderful tips! Still too nervous to post any pictures or anything cuz there is some AMAZING work out there and I see I need to practice practice practice some more! icon_smile.gif

Anyway...I'm just wondering...what is the "newbie", "forum fanatic", "frequent member" tags under peoples names/pictures? I assume that is based on how long you've been a member, but I was just wondering...

4 replies
kaat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaat Posted 24 Jun 2010 , 9:23pm
post #2 of 5

I believe it is based on the number of posts you make on the forums.

Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 24 Jun 2010 , 9:37pm
post #3 of 5

a bigger addiction to CC as evidenced by the number of posts

(that or a "bigger mouth")

ranks explained: http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-forums-ranks.html

cabecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cabecakes Posted 24 Jun 2010 , 9:52pm
post #4 of 5

And you don't need to worry about posting your photos...just check out some of mine...we all had to start somewhere...and it gives you a photo journal of your improvement over time...I think you should post your photos (the good, bad, and ugly). There is something to learn from everyone that you do...and I guarantee...this site is very addictive if you are serious about learning about cakes.

Herekittykitty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Herekittykitty Posted 24 Jun 2010 , 10:28pm
post #5 of 5

Post, Post, Post your photos. thumbs_up.gif You may not think they are "worthy" but perhaps someone else will find the design or an element inspirational.

I am totally embarrassed by mine based on what everyone on here can do but I view it as a scrapbook of progress. Hoepfully some will emerge some day... icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%