Im So Mad At My Self

Decorating By andreamen1 Updated 25 Jun 2010 , 11:22pm by tesso

andreamen1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andreamen1 Posted 24 Jun 2010 , 1:20am
post #1 of 7

I can't believe i forgot to grease my pans i guess i have alot of stuff going on to many orders i don't know but man thats a waste of my time and money!!!!

6 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 24 Jun 2010 , 1:29am
post #2 of 7

I have done that before too...Take a break and start again!!!

sweet-thing Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet-thing Posted 24 Jun 2010 , 1:46am
post #3 of 7

Oh that stinks! Don't you hate that feeling! I was doing a wedding cake on Friday and was so far ahead of schedule. I even told my son I couldn't believe how well things were going. Yep, never should have said that! I was washing the pans and realized I had baked FOUR cakes the wrong size!!! icon_mad.gif My neighbors were thrilled with all that extra cake though!

andreamen1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andreamen1 Posted 24 Jun 2010 , 2:14am
post #4 of 7

good thing the cakes are for sunday. so i have a lot of time

my kids are tearing up the scrapsicon_smile.gif

rkei Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rkei Posted 25 Jun 2010 , 4:46pm
post #5 of 7

I do that ALL the time! I am always ready to kill myself when the cake comes out in like 8 pieces. Or, I grease it, and forget to flower it, or I forget to set the over temp right, or don't turn it on soon enough. Sorry this happened to you!!

cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 25 Jun 2010 , 11:13pm
post #6 of 7

I tend to set my can of spray in the pan because I'm so aftaid I'll forget. I spray mine while the cake is mixing to use downtime, otherwise I'd spray those suckers first thing.

tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 25 Jun 2010 , 11:22pm
post #7 of 7

we have probably all been there.. atleast it wasnt embarrassing. I got all my stuff out to make my cake flour/greased pans.. phone rings.. talking to my sister.. put all my stuff back up.. set timer..walk out of the kitchen, hang up phone, get on CC to get my cake fix... 45 minutes later.. I am not smelling cake.. Go back into the kitchen..There sat my empty pans (although greased/floured) on the bar. NOW that is embarrasing especially when your husband had watched and not said a word the whole time while laughing his arse off. icon_redface.gif (NO CAKE SCRAPS FOR HIM icon_twisted.gif )

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%