How Gracious Is The Cake Boss Aka Buddy

Lounge By iluvpeeks Updated 25 Jun 2010 , 3:12am by iluvpeeks

iluvpeeks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iluvpeeks Posted 23 Jun 2010 , 9:31pm
post #1 of 17

Hi All
I just want everyone to know how big Buddy's heart is. My ex-husbands daughter has brain cancer. She has had it for 4 years now, and really isn't doing so well. One thing she wanted to do before her time was to see the Cake Boss. She loves him. Anyway, father and daughter took a road trip, and Buddy was gracious enough to spend some time with her. He was busy decorating a cake, and he actually came out to see her. Boy did that make her day. God love him for being so kind, and not getting bitten by the "famous bug". Anyway, I got permission from my ex to post a picture. I hope they'll allow it.
LL

16 replies
mom2twogrlz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom2twogrlz Posted 23 Jun 2010 , 9:40pm
post #2 of 17

That is so awesome!!! It is great to see he is still a real person with a heart!!! And how great for her!!!! That picture warms my heart just as much as a nice thick slice of cake!!!!

cutthecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutthecake Posted 23 Jun 2010 , 9:40pm
post #3 of 17

How wonderful for her. And how gracious of him. I wish her well.

kimbordeaux Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimbordeaux Posted 23 Jun 2010 , 9:46pm
post #4 of 17

Its great that the "Cake Boss" took time to meet with her but I find it even more heart touching that her father took her on a trip and made one of her dreams come true!

thecakeprincess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecakeprincess Posted 23 Jun 2010 , 9:52pm
post #5 of 17

That's great she got to fulfill a dream. Good luck to her. Love the cakeboss.

tweeter_bug98 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tweeter_bug98 Posted 23 Jun 2010 , 10:30pm
post #6 of 17

Makes me love Cake Boss even more. icon_smile.gif

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 24 Jun 2010 , 2:01am
post #7 of 17

What a heart touching post....thank you for taking the time to share it with all of us.

anasazi17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anasazi17 Posted 24 Jun 2010 , 2:07am
post #8 of 17

I'm so glad you posted this..what a wonderful situation! It is so nice to hear good things about famous people.

iluvpeeks Posted 24 Jun 2010 , 2:07am
post #9 of 17

Thankyou ladies for your kind thoughts. Please keep her in your prayers
When my ex sent me this picture I lost it, and thought everyone should know what a nice person he is.

Zamode Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zamode Posted 24 Jun 2010 , 2:35am
post #10 of 17

So awesome. Prayers for her.

Karen421 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Karen421 Posted 24 Jun 2010 , 2:51am
post #11 of 17

That is really great - what a nice thing for Buddy to do!

wjbowden3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wjbowden3 Posted 24 Jun 2010 , 4:27am
post #12 of 17

That is So Awesome that buddy from cake boss took time to spend time with her, Thats really Cool, I we are Huge fans of Buddy 0Cake boss, Watch cake boss every eek , and he is going on tour , when & if he comes to montana we are going to try and go see him , watch him in action , i am so happy for yous, Thats Greta , From waht i see in cake boss buddy does have a Great attitude, and big heart, So happy for yous

luvmysmoother Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvmysmoother Posted 24 Jun 2010 , 2:48pm
post #13 of 17

I LOVE Cake Boss and Buddy is sooooo sweet to do that - my sincerest sympathies to your ex-hubby's daughter for what she is going through though...

suz3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
suz3 Posted 24 Jun 2010 , 3:21pm
post #14 of 17

Positive thoughts and prayers for your family. What wonderful men- Buddy and your ex.

DefyGravity Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DefyGravity Posted 24 Jun 2010 , 10:41pm
post #15 of 17

I always thought that Buddy seemed like one of the most down to earth decorators on tv. I know most people don't like the yelling on the show, but I think its more of a family dynamic thing rather than trying to add drama.

Prayers go out to your ex's daughter, and I'm very happy for her that she got to meet one of her idols!

DefyGravity Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DefyGravity Posted 24 Jun 2010 , 10:44pm
post #16 of 17

I always thought that Buddy seemed like one of the most down to earth decorators on tv. I know most people don't like the yelling on the show, but I think its more of a family dynamic thing rather than trying to add drama.

Prayers go out to your ex's daughter, and I'm very happy for her that she got to meet one of her idols!

iluvpeeks Posted 25 Jun 2010 , 3:12am
post #17 of 17

Thank you to everyone for your kind thoughts and prayers. Yes, it is unbelievable how down to earth he is.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%