Sps Tutorial?

Decorating By kimbordeaux Updated 23 Jun 2010 , 9:42pm by kimbordeaux

kimbordeaux Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimbordeaux Posted 23 Jun 2010 , 7:45pm
post #1 of 3

I have never used SPS before. It looks pretty simple but, I would rather watch or read a tutorial before I use it. I have searched the internet and have not found a tutorial yet. Does anyone know where I can find one online? I wonder why any papers didn't come with SPS when I bought it? I believe the maker of SPS is Bakery Crafts which I bought from www.fondantsource.com. I have been using cardboard cake boards and wooden dowels for my support systems but, this cake is going to be a little dense, it is very hot and humid here (SC) and they want the cake the day before wedding. I don't want the cake to collapse. Oh, I'm driving 20+ miles with cake then handing it off to bride to drive another 20+ miles with and then take of herself.

Thanks,
Kim

2 replies
leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 23 Jun 2010 , 7:49pm
post #2 of 3

In the cake decorating forum there is a topic that is a sticky (one of the topics that is always at the top of the page) that is called "SPS instructions" you'll find a TON of information there. There very first post by Leah has an attachment with everything you'll need to know.

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-forum-9.html

kimbordeaux Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimbordeaux Posted 23 Jun 2010 , 9:42pm
post #3 of 3

Leily,
THANKS!, will check it out.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%