Does Anyone Have A Pattern For The Toy Story Bed Frame

Decorating By Bubbalynn Updated 23 Jun 2010 , 10:54pm by Doug

Bubbalynn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bubbalynn Posted 23 Jun 2010 , 6:12pm
post #1 of 6

I need it for a cake in 3 weeks. If anyone has a pattern to make Andy's bed frame that would be so helpful. Thanks.

5 replies
ttehan4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ttehan4 Posted 23 Jun 2010 , 6:15pm
post #2 of 6

I just got a request for this cake 10 minutes ago! I was looking for a pattern too and saw your post...lol!

ccenter1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccenter1 Posted 23 Jun 2010 , 6:23pm
post #3 of 6

the beds change in each movie. The first movie he had the cowboy themes bed, then it changed to stars and rockets. I'm doing the same cake this weekend with buzzlightyear.

Bubbalynn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bubbalynn Posted 23 Jun 2010 , 8:38pm
post #4 of 6

I would imagine that these cakes are going to be very popular right now with the release of the third movie. icon_smile.gif

True the bedding does change, but the bed posts/frame was the same That is the pattern that I am looking for. The bedding I was able to get an idea online, but it would just be easier if I could find a pattern to the frame that I could trace.

Price Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Price Posted 23 Jun 2010 , 10:29pm
post #5 of 6

If you can find a picture on line, you could print it and then blow the picture up on a copier and cut it out for a pattern.

Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 23 Jun 2010 , 10:54pm
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Price

If you can find a picture on line, you could print it and then blow the picture up on a copier and cut it out for a pattern.

which is exactly what I would do to create a template. Might take 2 or more to get complete look

I use this method to create templates. I trace them digitally and then work with them to make them look good, then can post or print them

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%