Wording Help, Please

Business By Relznik Updated 23 Jun 2010 , 5:01pm by Enchantedcakes

Relznik Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Relznik Posted 23 Jun 2010 , 4:44pm
post #1 of 3

Hi

Does anyone have wording that they'd share, for a document which I'd like my customer to sign when she collects her wedding cake, please?

She doesn't have the £25 for me to deliver it (and as I already under-quoted for this cake, I'm not prepared to do it for nothing!!)

I made it very clear that it needs to go in the boot of the car - even a slight incline on a seat could cause the cake to shift slightly. But even so, I just want something to say that once it leaves, it's not my responsibility.

Many thanks.

Suzanne x

2 replies
Donnagardner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Donnagardner Posted 23 Jun 2010 , 4:56pm
post #2 of 3

I would just take a pic of it before it left my place and have her sign something saying she is responsible for the cake after it leaves you period. No exceptions.

Enchantedcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Enchantedcakes Posted 23 Jun 2010 , 5:01pm
post #3 of 3

Cake boss software has a good contract here is a bit of what is stated:

If you or your representatives elect to pick up and set up the cake, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves "your name here" possession. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%