Cake Decorating Supplies Stores In London...

Decorating By CandyCU Updated 24 Jun 2010 , 7:02am by taniabanana

CandyCU Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CandyCU Posted 23 Jun 2010 , 12:01pm
post #1 of 4

Hello UK Bakers!

I'm in Australia and am heading off to visit my sister soon, who's working in London, and I was hoping I could get some insight from those of you who live there.

Please can you let me know of any cake decorating supplies stores that I should visit? I know in London you stock many things that we don't here in Australia and some things we do (at a much cheaper price!) so I'm keen to grab a number of items - it's scary, my shopping list for London is growing by the second!

She lives in the Bayswater area, but anywhere in London is ok as long as I can kinda get there via the Tube.

Your help and suggestions would be great!

Cheers!
Cindy

3 replies
CandyCU Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CandyCU Posted 24 Jun 2010 , 1:51am
post #2 of 4

Hi everyone, please, any suggestions?

icon_smile.gif

Joyfull4444 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joyfull4444 Posted 24 Jun 2010 , 2:23am
post #3 of 4

Hi CandyCU

I'm not in the UK but heres a link to a UK thread that was started for UK CCers. You should find lots of help there.

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopicp-6856387.html#6856387

Have you tried Squires for online shopping? I live in Canada and order through squires rather the the US as I pay no duty or export fees unlike the US.

Heres the link in case you'd like to check them out.

http://www.squires-shop.com/ibf/index.php?p=home

Good luck!

taniabanana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
taniabanana Posted 24 Jun 2010 , 7:02am
post #4 of 4

Hiya,

I think most UK bakers buy online (i know I do) mainly because there are not many stores that sell just cake decorating stuff, and when you do find them they are usually tiny! You could try and post this enquiry on the British Sugarcraft Guild forum www.bsguk.org you might get a few more replys there.

HTH

Have a great time in London!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%