How Much Does It Cost? $13,000.00!

Business By cakesonoccasion Updated 10 Jul 2010 , 7:34pm by cakesonoccasion

dm321 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dm321 Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 4:43am
post #61 of 70

wow! icon_eek.gif OK, so I commented on the original post date of 6/23 after seeing that amazing kitchen... Loved it!!

NOW - seeing the front of your shop - it's like you plucked it right out of the dream shop in my head! I love it! I'm very excited for you (and even more jealous icon_redface.gif than before - ha! LOL )!

Looks like cakes on occasion just became Cakes All the Time! icon_lol.gif So when do you open? I so want to stop in next time I'm in the area!

Congrats again! And keep us posted so we can live vicariously through you! icon_rolleyes.gif

~diem

IsaSW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IsaSW Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 5:52pm
post #62 of 70

Sarah,
Congratulations!!!!
Thanks for sharing pictures and your story, I am in the process of finding a bigger house, because our small town house is getting crowded with all the baking stuff.
This is only my second year and its good to hear that others did it this way, I am trying to get my name out there and testing the waters, so far I love it! Can't wait to show off my showroom and my kitchen in my new house.
All you people here at Cake Central have being my inspiration! What else can I say!
Congratulations again, and happy baking!

meenu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
meenu Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 6:23pm
post #63 of 70

Congratulations and Good Luck.

Marianna46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marianna46 Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 6:27pm
post #64 of 70

Both the kitchen and the front area of your bakery are the stuff dreams are made of! My heartiest best wishes for your total success. And you've done it on a shoestring!!! We all know what these things cost and places this beautiful are at a premium. I hope the happy moments will be many, the long hours will fly by and the sweat and tears will be less bitter in these wonderful surroundings. You can be sure I'll be by to see you next time I'm in Dallas, too. Here's big hug from a transplanted Texan!

thecakeprincess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecakeprincess Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 6:36pm
post #65 of 70

CONGRATS ON THE BEAUTIFUL SHOP!

mjandros Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjandros Posted 1 Jul 2010 , 6:37pm
post #66 of 70

thumbs_up.gif Congratulations, best of luck and HAPPY CAKING!!! I'm happy for you (and a wee bit jealous, too!!) icon_razz.gif

lemonmoose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lemonmoose Posted 10 Jul 2010 , 8:10am
post #67 of 70

sensational job. as is the web site in the signature, yours? if so you are highly talented.

Caths_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Caths_Cakes Posted 10 Jul 2010 , 8:45am
post #68 of 70

Excellent, i think for the price, its very worth it icon_smile.gif I hope all your dreams come true icon_smile.gif X

sweetcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcakes Posted 10 Jul 2010 , 2:41pm
post #69 of 70

What a great space you have, well worth the time and investment for sure. Hope more busy comes rolling in too. If you ever need emergency help give me a call. Im not real close but close enough to help if you need it.

cakesonoccasion Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesonoccasion Posted 10 Jul 2010 , 7:34pm
post #70 of 70

Thanks so much for the replies, y'all!! To answer some of you- we are already open- but just by appointment. If any of you are in the area, we are having an open house on July 25th from 2-5pm- free cake and coffee!! We will also be showcasing the rest of the building where we will be holding events. Yes- the website in my signature is mine. The oven bakes like a dream- but having major issues with the condensation in the fridge...it's always something! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%