Looking For Labels For Boxes

Decorating By kutabby Updated 23 Jun 2010 , 2:17am by chikadodle

kutabby Posted 22 Jun 2010 , 4:42pm
post #1 of 6

I've been using Avery labels up to this point, but I'd like to get something a little more professional looking icon_smile.gif My biggest seller is my cookies, so I need smaller labels for when I label each cookie, but also bigger labels for the boxes.
Thanks!!!
Tabby

5 replies
jewelsq Posted 22 Jun 2010 , 7:21pm
post #2 of 6

When I needed to label 3" cookies that I bagged, I ordered labels from a check printing place. Very inexpensive. I had them done in black on gold labels.

Having the cookies labeled actually got me another huge job and I was very pleased with the labels. They were on a roll of 1000. I'm not sure if you can get larger labels for boxes, though.

catlharper Posted 22 Jun 2010 , 7:42pm
post #3 of 6

HI there, I don't think it would allow me to print it but there is a place with Vista and Print in the name that may be able to help you...I know they do business cards and such so they may do stickers too. Also look at the wedding supply sites for favor lables...they may work as well.

tracycakes Posted 23 Jun 2010 , 1:49am
post #4 of 6

I go to a local print shop. They do very professional work and it's done quickly.

PiccoloChellie Posted 23 Jun 2010 , 2:14am
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by catlharper

HI there, I don't think it would allow me to print it but there is a place with Vista and Print in the name that may be able to help you...I know they do business cards and such so they may do stickers too. Also look at the wedding supply sites for favor lables...they may work as well.

Vistaprint sent me an email offer for free return address labels so I decided to try them out while I was getting more business cards. Had them printed with my business name, URL & phone number in the same design as my cards and they look really nice. I'm gonna use them for boxes, but they'd be a good size for individual cookies too!

And, as tracycakes said, a local print shop would be a good resource too. Make sure if they charge you for plates/screens that you won't get charged for them again down the line, though. I work part-time in the print industry and most shops keep your plates/screens stored so you don't have to pay for them each time you order.

chikadodle Posted 23 Jun 2010 , 2:17am
post #6 of 6

I'm not sure how many labels you need, but uline.com has a good variety of sizes, prices, etc. Once you set up your logo, it's really easy to reorder. Overall, they're pretty basic and sell in larger quantities, but it's another option for you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%