Excited To Be Back! & Ka Question...

Decorating By Donnabugg Updated 22 Jun 2010 , 1:07am by luvbuttercream

Donnabugg Posted 22 Jun 2010 , 12:45am
post #1 of 2

Hi there everyone! I've been away for MONTHS and can't tell you how happy I am to be back in the world of caking! I've missed all of you and the wonderful advice everyone's given me.... We moved a few months ago and over the weekend I finally had time to unpack all my cake supplies! I'm so fired up and ready to go! lol Just wondering if any of you have experience with KA Classic plus (275 watts). I got it for Christmas but have yet to take it out of the box until now. My budget dictated my choice but wondering what can I expect from it? Will I be able to mix fondant etc? Thanks!

1 reply
luvbuttercream Posted 22 Jun 2010 , 1:07am
post #2 of 2

I actually borrowed my sisters recently. I used it just today to make fondant it seemed to do just fine. I made a double batch of buttercream in it the other day it barely fit though I would probably make individually next time. I also use the WASC recipe lots and I doubled it so two cake mixes and additions it also barely fit. Other than that though seems to be a good mixer I am getting the artisan next week good deal at Lowes it has a bigger mixing bowl so should be great!! And Welcome back!

Quote by @%username% on %date%