Just Need To Vent!!

Lounge By SPCC Updated 23 Jun 2010 , 2:23pm by Peanut1027

SPCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SPCC Posted 21 Jun 2010 , 11:47pm
post #1 of 7

I am making a jessie from toy story cake for my daughter. Anyways, I had Bullseye all make out of fondant drying on the counter and the next thing I know my husband is yelling at my 2 year old and I turn around and he is DESTROYED!!! not just a little but feet were taken off legs and head taken off his neck all his hair was off. I could have cryed!!! I stayed strong and just said "Oh well!!" I am using the plastic figurines from Target!! I am just too bummed to make him again. icon_cry.gif

6 replies
aej6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aej6 Posted 21 Jun 2010 , 11:52pm
post #2 of 7

I'm so sorry...all that work!

JayyBugg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JayyBugg Posted 22 Jun 2010 , 1:59am
post #3 of 7

that so depressing.. i feel for you

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 22 Jun 2010 , 6:44pm
post #4 of 7

you didn't happen to get a pic of him before the "accident" did you?????

that REALLY stinks when stuff like that happens!

SPCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SPCC Posted 22 Jun 2010 , 6:48pm
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHalstead

you didn't happen to get a pic of him before the "accident" did you?????

that REALLY stinks when stuff like that happens!

I didn't get a pic. I was waiting until he was completely dry! icon_cry.gif

letsgetcaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
letsgetcaking Posted 23 Jun 2010 , 1:39pm
post #6 of 7

I am so sorry, SPCC. It's so hard to see hours of work go down the drain, but it's hard to be mad at our cute little toddlers, isn't it?

Last year I spent over 4 hours working on a royal icing transfer of the face of a friend. I was so excited about how it turned out that I took a photo of it still wet and ran upstairs to email it to my mom. My mother was on Facebook at the time, so I talked to her about it for a few minutes after she got the picture. I went downstairs after talking to her to find this:

[/img]

I'm sure your little girl enjoyed eating your perfectly sculpted Bullseye, but I still feel your pain. thumbs_up.gif
LL

Peanut1027 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peanut1027 Posted 23 Jun 2010 , 2:23pm
post #7 of 7

My nephew did the same thing. i was showing my sis something and I had my back to the cake just for a second...and he (3 years old) had taken a whole side of icing off the cake. My sis said "no big deal" but she doesn't realize how long it actually take. What can u do. But, boy do I feel for you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%