Fondant Smoothers That 'lock' Together

Decorating By KayMc Updated 19 Jun 2010 , 7:18am by KayMc

KayMc Posted 19 Jun 2010 , 6:12am
post #1 of 6

I've seen this set of fondant smoothers that lock together in order to create that nice, crisp edge between the cake top and sides. I just now saw it again on a Planet Cake video.

Does anyone know where you can buy these?

5 replies
KayMc Posted 19 Jun 2010 , 6:37am
post #3 of 6

Thanks, Ursula. This is close to what I've seen in the tutorials, but not quite it. It appeared to me as if the top and side pieces actually clicked together, not just close to each other.

Ursula40 Posted 19 Jun 2010 , 6:38am
post #4 of 6

do you have a link to the videos?

Ursula40 Posted 19 Jun 2010 , 6:54am
post #5 of 6
KayMc Posted 19 Jun 2010 , 7:18am
post #6 of 6

Here's the youtube vide

I just looked at it again, and the two smoothers have a curved edge that lock together. It looks really effective.

Quote by @%username% on %date%