Comments

Decorating By bengals Updated 19 Jun 2010 , 8:01pm by bengals

bengals Posted 18 Jun 2010 , 9:00pm
post #1 of 5

hi all i'm having problems when viewing the cakes a small section at the end of the picture is missing and so is the "ok" button so i can't leave comments on any of the wonderful cakes posted here

just wondering if anyone else was having the same problems ?

Thanks

4 replies
TexasSugar Posted 18 Jun 2010 , 9:11pm
post #2 of 5

Some people don't allow comments on their pictures. Is it on everyones or just a few?

bengals Posted 19 Jun 2010 , 12:07pm
post #3 of 5

It's on all pics I can see the comment box and write a comment but the "ok" button is not there it weird it must be my lap top?

indydebi Posted 19 Jun 2010 , 7:06pm
post #4 of 5

did you try just hitting "enter" after writing your comment? Sometimes that works, but not on all programs.

Drives me nuts when I'm watching hubby on the computer and instead of just hitting "enter", he'll stop typing, find the mouse, move it around, click on 'submit' or 'next' or whatever ..... when all he had to do was hit "enter".

He's also told me to shut the he!! up and I'm not allowed to watch him on the computer anymore! icon_redface.gificon_biggrin.gif

(I'm a keyboard-ist, not a mouser!) icon_rolleyes.gif

bengals Posted 19 Jun 2010 , 8:01pm
post #5 of 5

hit return!! it's so obvious of course you hit return it makes perfect sense sometimed i wonder where my head is i really do icon_redface.gif

THANKS

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%